need LT Sunber suit

@ShovelGuy @Blackwatch @Tarrif or @pm07 can give you solid advice on where to pickup the actual suit.

My recommendation apart from that...after thinking on it, I would recommend you start w/ a standard Imperial Army Trooper w/ hat (no helmet required) IAT if getting a faster route to Spec Ops approval is the goal as the timeline for completion and publication of the Sunber CRL is indefinite.

The guys mentioned above can chime in, but there would be some minor mods needed to change an IAT suit into a Sunber...but it would be things you add to the suit, not take away...which is why I rec going for standard IAT to start since the CRL is already live and published.

11 hours ago, Raider said:

@ShovelGuy @Blackwatch @Tarrif or @pm07 can give you solid advice on where to pickup the actual suit.

My recommendation apart from that...after thinking on it, I would recommend you start w/ a standard Imperial Army Trooper w/ hat (no helmet required) IAT if getting a faster route to Spec Ops approval is the goal as the timeline for completion and publication of the Sunber CRL is indefinite.

The guys mentioned above can chime in, but there would be some minor mods needed to change an IAT suit into a Sunber...but it would be things you add to the suit, not take away...which is why I rec going for standard IAT to start since the CRL is already live and published.

i do not disagree with the easy way and such but this is the wife's mind here and so i know you will understand it when i say we are waiting on the CRL to be finished and doing what we can in the mean time.

after all it is not my place to second ques what she wants ,,,, happy wife ,happy life

3 hours ago, mike ford said:

i do not disagree with the easy way and such but this is the wife's mind here and so i know you will understand it when i say we are waiting on the CRL to be finished and doing what we can in the mean time.

after all it is not my place to second ques what she wants ,,,, happy wife ,happy life

i understand.  im just saying that the wait is indefinite...the option i gave does not eliminate sunber.  it gives a stop-gap.

• Like 1

since we dont currently HAVE a CRL for it, she can work towards  becoming the CRL model.  The crl we have in progres does suggest close cropped  short hair, so take that into suggestion. 

I have posted a link in the Army Trooper section that has a list of the basic Army trooper items , and there  are distinct differences for Sunber such as modified pouches for the binocs, and some different pouches, yet the links I have in the resource list would help source a lot of Sunbers suit. 

• Like 1

Mike I looked back at the CR:L and it states hair should appear short in length.  When I was in the Army we wore BDU caps and ladies had to wear their hair in a bun if long, tucked at the back of the hat.    Since we do not have a current CRL model, I would suggest she go ahead and do the build per the CRL.  As you know, several changes may happen from the time we publish the CRL until the LMO ratifies it and approves for Legion use.