Imperial Army Patch -- Now in Stock Here!

Hello Troopers!!!

I finally got the Imperial Army patch finalized with Endor Finders and they are in stock and ready to be purchased!

I really appreciate Johns willingness to make this happen and for posting them to his store front and giving us these patches so, we can make our costumes  ... thanks again John!

anyways,  click the link below to make a purchase for the patch ...

Endor Finders Imperial Army Patch

and if you would rather want to use the store front:
once your at endor finders main page then look at the top left and select shop ---> scroll to the bottom of the page ... you should see the patches there

go get 'em :)

IMG_8743.jpg?format=2500w

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I received word from Endortroopers that the Imperial Army patch is in production, and we can expect them to be available in the shop outside of a months.  So, end of June beginning of July. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Blackwatch said:

I received word from Endortroopers that the Imperial Army patch is in production, and we can expect them to be available in the shop outside of a months.  So, end of June beginning of July. 

Great news!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Troopers:  

Endor FInders has been supplying these, but they show preorder status since about April.   I have emailed them and asked for an update. Once I have a reply Ill post it here. 

Good news, Everoyone! 

John from Endor Finders responded that the website has not been updated, but that the patches are being shipped upon order. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have just spoken to John at Endor Finders and he told me that the patches are on order, and should be available in a month.  Given all current situations, from supply chain to horrific mail times, I would add a week or so to that month.