Sith Trooper Episode 9 Project

Hello There.

I propose you to follow me on my journey for an approval of a Sith Trooper armor.

Since I originally began to develop this thread in the 501st French Garrison forum, I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you fellow SpecOps members.

Every part of this armor has been ordered already trimmed/painted/finished except for the blaster that I purchased in KIT. The reason is that I never built or painted something before (too scared to mess up parts) and I live in a appartment.

The armor is a 850 Armor Works trimmed and assembled by La Forge des Étoiles , a local assembler / painter / maker in France. In the first place, I planned to buy the finished armor from Armory Shop but customs fees and shipping costs are really expensive in my country.

Armor Parts :

-  Helmet / ArmoryShop / Received

- Armor / 850 Armor Works / Ordered

- Gloves (Anthology Trooper Glove (ATG)) / Imperial Boots / Received

- Shoes / La forge des Étoiles (probably from Imperial Boots) / Ordered

- Undersuit / Armory Shop / Received

- Blaster / Sanotized Creations / Received

- Transport case / Leroy Merlin / Not ordered

Will post pictures soon...

• Like 2

Welcome aboard and thank you for sharing your journey. The CRL is under development and won't be live until some time after the release of the film, so approval won't be likely until early next year. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out. Good luck with your build

I have also moved this to the appropriate area of the forum :)

Also as a starting point you can check to see what requirements have been drafted so far here https://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/6791-sithtrooper-draft-crl-checklist/

• Like 1
19 hours ago, nanotek said:

Welcome aboard and thank you for sharing your journey. The CRL is under development and won't be live until some time after the release of the film, so approval won't be likely until early next year. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out. Good luck with your build

I have also moved this to the appropriate area of the forum :)

Also as a starting point you can check to see what requirements have been drafted so far here https://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/6791-sithtrooper-draft-crl-checklist/

Alright nanotek, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post this thread here, thank you.

• Like 1