Are these boots going to work?

Just a quick question. 
I picked up these boots from eBay. They look like the right style, but I’m not sure if they’ll work overall. The CRL is vague and the image for the boots isn’t great. They say “no decorative stitching” which is vague and subjective in itself and there is no picture of the side of the boot.

Does the stitching seen here count as “decorative”? I’m afraid it does.

Thanks in advance  

lZxFLz.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

yeah that's decorative sorry to say.  No decorative simply means that its plain. 

his is the current CRL image. it is still up to your GML to approve or not, but this is the boot the Army, Army Troopers, Engineers and Sappers will be moving to. https://databank.501st.com/databank/File:IAT_Boots_Lv2.jpg.  For the ARMY trooper jacks are still an acceptable option for L1 approval. 

The model is from before the current worldwide situation, and we are waiting on new phtoos to be uploaded with a new boots included .  But hopefully soon we will have all new phtoos for all the costumes.

addendum:   this is basically a short motorcycle boot.  8-9 inches tall.  I found a cheapie pair of motorcycle boots at Payless shoes, and they were pretty short, too short to be used as jackboots.  You could likely trim those down to the 8-9" hight, and if you want to go green paint them green.  All of my gear is painted with Montana Gold Olive from Micheals.