Chest Box

So a question.

Does Del Meeko have to have a chest box?

Can the kit be approved without one?

I'm wanting to not have a chest box, as Del is more spec ops then a tie pilot. hask is more tie pilot then a spec op.

Thanks

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jayse01 said:

So a question.

Does Del Meeko have to have a chest box?

Can the kit be approved without one?

I'm wanting to not have a chest box, as Del is more spec ops then a tie pilot. hask is more tie pilot then a spec op.

Thanks

Hi again. Yes you can be approved without it. It's just optional. At least Del is a pilot too. But in the game the chest box is just visible on Endor. 

Ok, so I have had a look at the in depth details of the Meeko Harness. Jim said that his is the closest to the CRL. But some of the details in CRL are incorrect.

And I know this may come down to the powers that be to approve or not.

If I am not happy with the CML (I think it is) can I ask for an independent review? 

I'm going Jim for the harness. Jumpsuit is Wampawear. Boots belt and gloves I already have. Helmet and chest will be with Local and overseas 

makers along with the belt parts. Also local for the 2 rear pouches.

I'm still not sure on the belt that the parts go on. If you have any leads would be great.

Thanks

Jayson

we are currently under a HEAVY and I do mean HEAVY rewrite of the CRL.  The CRL was put together a long time ago and is not up to current standards. 

I would invite you to read our current CRL discussion, our research, and what we are writing to present to the LMO.  The CRL as it stands today can be approved by your Garrison GML, as it is published.  As a matter of fact, the chestbox is the next option our rewrite team will be addressing. 

What parts of your kit are concerning regarding a basic approval @Jayse01 as incorrect details in the CRL? We are in the process of a major Del Meeko update to correct certain things and/or add Level 2 items.

GMLs handle all approvals.  What do you mean by "independent review?"

10 hours ago, Jayse01 said:

My question I mainly in regards to "if" the GML does not approve can I request an independent review?

I have found that in some cases that it may not be fair.

You are getting into a sensitive discussion that I would advise be held off on for the time being as those discussions need to happen with Legion officers...and really cant be held until an approval has happened (or not), not necessarily here.  We offer costume input and guidance at the detachment and manage the CRL.  We are not responsible for membership approval.  My suggestion is to post pictures of your build so we can address the details you are in question about that you think may be assessed unfairly (unless you are alluding to something apart from the costume which would definitely be outside of the scope of the detachment).

• Like 2

Anyway, back to my build.

So far I have

Wampa Flightsuit coming

Helmet and chest armour been built

Jim Tripon harness coming

Galactic Supply making the over belt

All other parts I have.

I know that weapons are not approvable however I'm building the Heavy Repeater. 

Will upload pics once its all together.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jayse01 said:

Anyway, back to my build.

So far I have

Wampa Flightsuit coming

Helmet and chest armour been built

Jim Tripon harness coming

Galactic Supply making the over belt

All other parts I have.

I know that weapons are not approvable however I'm building the Heavy Repeater. 

Will upload pics once its all together.

Great!  look forward to it and hopefully we can make sure there are no glaring issues before you head into approval...even when vendors have had stuff approved by other members/GMLs it always boils down to the accuracy of the individual build/fit.  Tagging our Del experts @TX-20113 and @MahXPrime...and @Blackwatch who is becoming one himself lol.

• Like 2

oh boy! are you aright about that.  And yes Raider is correct. I was a GML once as well, and it comes down to your discussion with your GML and review of the CRL.   We are removing the reference to the Flyye rig from the CRL because the rig is not correct, but it crept into the CRL years ago.  If it was me I would make it from scratch, but thats just how I do things.  

Your GML will be using the CRL as written, until its replaced, which wont be for some time yet. But please post up photos so we can get a look at what you are getting.     

Also as another note, we are removing silver weathering and replacing that with staining/ weathered appearance. Please check ot the CRL discussion to see which way we are headed for future CRL text. 

2 hours ago, Raider said:

Great!  look forward to it and hopefully we can make sure there are no glaring issues before you head into approval...even when vendors have had stuff approved by other members/GMLs it always boils down to the accuracy of the individual build/fit.  Tagging our Del experts @TX-20113 and @MahXPrime...and @Blackwatch who is becoming one himself lol.

Whenever there is a question to be answered i will do. It's a pleasure to help. ?