New build

Looking good! To keep that back plate from chewing into your back you have two things you could do. You could heat it up (very carefully) or hot water bath (safer than a heat gun); to reshape it. Another option could be to heat it a little and possibly bring your back plate up a bit so that comes up higher on your shoulders.

I would just ask a prop maker , maybe you have someone next to you, where do you live?

I had the same case just a week ago, and i called a friend from germanys prop makers IronMotion, cover strips should not cost more then 2$ each.

So the question is, where do you live? Is there a prop maker close to you?

Another way could be to ask a garrison member, do you know any garrison members of your local garrison?

Even if youre not a member of the 501st legion actually ,  a gentle person could help a possible new member...

And if not, just contact a prop maker via facebook to send you some via post service...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Crucialkdk said:

I need some cover strips my dog chewed up one of my front thigh strips 

You may be able to get some additional ABS for that from Walt's Trooper Factory (WTF) or Trooperbay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...