Trying to find pouches

I've  been looking for where people get their shadow scout pouches for my del meeko belt. I know some said Jim T...but right now I've not heard back anything from him. Is there a good supplier to look for these?

As well, I know its said to be an AR 15 black single pouch for the one that goes on the front, is there a particular brand or link for one?

Thanks in advance 

• Like 1
On 7/23/2020 at 12:10 AM, yarter said:

I've  been looking for where people get their shadow scout pouches for my del meeko belt. I know some said Jim T...but right now I've not heard back anything from him. Is there a good supplier to look for these?

As well, I know its said to be an AR 15 black single pouch for the one that goes on the front, is there a particular brand or link for one?

Thanks in advance 

Hi there,

in my opinion, even if the current CRL states the AR-15 pouch is acceptable, you should not buy one, because it is just not accurate. Take screenshots from the game and you will see it is more of a little pillow. I made my own and attached it to the chest rig.

39101226wh.jpg

39101227qg.jpg

39101228ct.jpg

the CRL is changing, and its a pillow. In our discussions, I stated that its a small shooters pillow, to rest your wrist on for stability.  The elastic surrounding it seems to just hold it to the vest so it can be yanked out quickly for use.