Sith Jet Trooper

13 minutes ago, Serahn said:

Has no one taken this all the way to approval? I wanted to start with this build first, but have no intention of being the approval fodder.

Lol.  Currently no one has and until someone steps up and works with us towards completing a build and text, no CRL will exist.  The most I believe we have seen is a helmet build by @Supreme_Leader_66.  @IcyTrooper has written a first draft but it will need refining.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DarthXTexas said:

Currently working on it The Rona has definitely made the build drag out. @Raider definitely will be getting with the Star Garrison once I get the helmet in. And I'll update as stuff progress. 

Yea start a wip.  We need a first somewhere and its ultimately for the benefit of entire community.  Better for eyes to be on it to make sure its on track with correct details

• Like 1

I am still waiting on the rest of the Kit from Jsin/KB. They have the arms and legs mostly molded. Ran into some issues with the waist piece and are now molding it in rubber hoping to get started soon and YES, I will be posting some WIP and deff working with you guys to get it approved. Icytrooper’s CRL is being used as a rough guide.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Supreme_Leader_66 said:

I am still waiting on the rest of the Kit from Jsin/KB. They have the arms and legs mostly molded. Ran into some issues with the waist piece and are now molding it in rubber hoping to get started soon and YES, I will be posting some WIP and deff working with you guys to get it approved. Icytrooper’s CRL is being used as a rough guide.

Rough guide is very loose! ?

We are getting very close on the Sith Trooper CRL and then I'm going to transfer what I have for the FO Jet Trooper over to this section and blend some of the words from the Sith Trooper into it!

Exciting times in Spec Ops! ?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Any updates on this project? I'm waiting for someone to start making the armor & jetpack build.

I have a beautiful helmet from Denis at Armory Ship Props in Moscow but he has disappeared since May 2022.  He was getting ready to start my armor, but Putin changed all that.

I also have my boots, custom made for me and both blasters.

As stated, waiting for someone to start building the armor kit.

KYMN8656.JPG

• Like 1

Hello, @Oldracer27! There has been no new update from what I've seen or heard. I did draft up text a couple years ago but it will have to all be modified/refreshed prior to anything. We'll need the builder in order to move forward with the CRL.