Other places to buy Del Meeko helmet and armor

Hello! 
so I may have to restart on building my del Meeko inferno squad outfit. What are some other places such as Radu, that I can buy the armor and helmet from?

I am considering selling my Jim tripon helmet and armor at a reduced cost if someone Would like to buy it and work on it themselves

4 hours ago, ww2reenactor said:

Hello! 
so I may have to restart on building my del Meeko inferno squad outfit. What are some other places such as Radu, that I can buy the armor and helmet from?

I am considering selling my Jim tripon helmet and armor at a reduced cost if someone Would like to buy it and work on it themselves

You can order one of the most accurate Helmets at 3D Schmiede here in Germany. Nerdiy.nl sells suit and scout style pouches

Walt of WTF also sell's a Inferno kit.

And I've wanted to get m pouches from Nerdiy ...but it says out of stock and 999 days. Tried to email them to get an estimate on time for a set of pouches and no responce.

2 hours ago, Church113 said:

Does 3D Schmiede sell all the armor pieces or just the helmet?

As far as i know the DCA of JRS is working on the armor with them. So, just ask. If they do, its perfect for you. But its possible that they aren't done with it yet ? 

• Thanks 1
On 8/3/2020 at 2:28 PM, Church113 said:

So should I make an account for the JRS forum or would contacting them on Facebook be fine?

3D Schmiede is on Facebook. And well, about the armor is best to take a look here in the Inferno Squad Thread of our forums. We worked on the update of the CRL and so is possible that you'll maybe get some different infos about the armor there. But you can also get some infos in the JRS/SpecOps Inferno Squad group on facebook. 

15 hours ago, TX-20113 said:

3D Schmiede is on Facebook. And well, about the armor is best to take a look here in the Inferno Squad Thread of our forums. We worked on the update of the CRL and so is possible that you'll maybe get some different infos about the armor there. But you can also get some infos in the JRS/SpecOps Inferno Squad group on facebook. 

I looked up Radu Plucinsky on Facebook and seen his Inferno Kits and they look phenomenal!! And if I’m not mistaken he helped build armor for the actors of Inferno Squad. Does he still offer kits?

9 hours ago, Church113 said:

I looked up Radu Plucinsky on Facebook and seen his Inferno Kits and they look phenomenal!! And if I’m not mistaken he helped build armor for the actors of Inferno Squad. Does he still offer kits?

Sadly i have to say that these Kits were made just in too short time! Shortly after the release of the game and so, these kit isnt that accurate. I didnt check out his actual kit but the kit you can see on the actors is not really accurate. I can just advise to read the finalized Del Meeko CRL text here in our forums, so you can see what it needs to be accurate

Yeah, this is only my personal opinion, but I also think the helmet from Radu just looks a bit off. It doesn´t quite look like the R1/Inferno Helmet or an OT TIE fighter helmet. The dome is much larger than other helmets (at least on his pictures). Besides, it has no edges and looks overall too round and smooth.