Getting Started with a WTF Shadow Scout Kit! Please help!

Gundark

Hi all!

Very excited to expand my costume collection with a TX.  I got a WTF kit and trying to find good Trim/assembly tutorials so I can get started.  The links to videos I saw in other areas of the forum seem to be dead.  Can anyone please supply some good resources for it?  Thank you in advance!!!! 

6 hours ago, Gundark said:

Hi all!

Very excited to expand my costume collection with a TX.  I got a WTF kit and trying to find good Trim/assembly tutorials so I can get started.  The links to videos I saw in other areas of the forum seem to be dead.  Can anyone please supply some good resources for it?  Thank you in advance!!!! 

No readily available videos but in truth outside of the helmet there isnt much work to the armor.  Its pretty straightforward.

One of our most recent build threads by @CrookKnight (also a WTF kit) may be helpful.  Start your own build thread as well and we can help along the way.

https://forum.specops501st.com/topic/5673-crookknights-shadow-scout-build-thread/

• 2 months later...

I know Walt posted videos to his timeline on how to assemble his Scout kits, but they are so hard to find! My Shadow Scout is also a WTF kit. 

If you go to WTF page and search for "Biker Helmet" and then filter all the posts to posted by "Walter Vongher" you should be able to scroll through and find his assembly vids. I cannot find a way to share them so you will have to find them yourself.