Melnik's Imperial Army Trooper Build

Some small update on my project, i now have a E-11?

gpnE1r7.jpg

My helmet from DG Props seems to be ready in 1-2 weeks, and my Elbeco coverall arrived at the german customs office, hopefully soon at my home, cant wait to work with the stuff!

• Like 1

If you do straps that have loops on the back , so the belt passes through, it solves all the issues of the snaphooks. You can mount your pouches at the point where the belt meets the pouch, and the triglides can be used to adjust it up and down.   

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Blackwatch said:

If you do straps that have loops on the back , so the belt passes through, it solves all the issues of the snaphooks. You can mount your pouches at the point where the belt meets the pouch, and the triglides can be used to adjust it up and down.   

Thank you, this idea sounds interesting, do you mean making a loop with the strap using the triglides and put the belt through it?

yep.  You can retain some length of the webbing to allow you to adjust up and down. I messed with my belts * I have two* a lot until I got happy with them, and I find I like my belts to be heavy so they sit better on my shoulders, this keeps them from slipping off. 

• Like 1