S-trim

So I noticed with the update the bucket had a clear s-trim around the bucket opening, but I didn't notice any reference to it in the actual CRL. Is it an optuon or required?

that it is a rubber edge trim, flat, U channel type.  I have reached out to the vendors, and the best answer I got was " its from Uline " or "its from Mcmaster catalog".  well, I tried ordering a sample pack and did not come up with the right stuff. Im going to reach out to Intergalactic Supply and see if Jason will give me the part number, he uses the same rubber trim on the Army trooper helmets. 

23 hours ago, Blackwatch said:

that it is a rubber edge trim, flat, U channel type.  I have reached out to the vendors, and the best answer I got was " its from Uline " or "its from Mcmaster catalog".  well, I tried ordering a sample pack and did not come up with the right stuff. Im going to reach out to Intergalactic Supply and see if Jason will give me the part number, he uses the same rubber trim on the Army trooper helmets. 

So is there any reason why it doesn't show it in the CRL?

honestly, we missed it.  The question came about after it was done.  Keep in mind we did not cut copy paste much of anything, and everything was written from scratch, and its a detail that was missed. 

here is the link that I have posted to the Army troopers for the rubber edge trim for the helmets, this should work fine its basically the same stuff.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Small+U+Channel+Car+Black+120"Rubber+Protect+Edge+Seal+Trim&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XSmall+U+Channel+Car+Black+Rubber+Trim.TRS0&_nkw=Small+U+Channel+Car+Black+Rubber+Trim&_sacat=0

• Like 2
On 2/21/2021 at 10:20 AM, Blackwatch said:

honestly, we missed it.  The question came about after it was done.  Keep in mind we did not cut copy paste much of anything, and everything was written from scratch, and its a detail that was missed. 

here is the link that I have posted to the Army troopers for the rubber edge trim for the helmets, this should work fine its basically the same stuff.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Small+U+Channel+Car+Black+120"Rubber+Protect+Edge+Seal+Trim&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XSmall+U+Channel+Car+Black+Rubber+Trim.TRS0&_nkw=Small+U+Channel+Car+Black+Rubber+Trim&_sacat=0

Ah thanks.