Finalizing CRL Proposal - SCAR Squadron - Task Force 99: Sergeant Kreel (#59/60)

It is a two-way street, again, due to the limitations (maybe?) and artist techniques which always makes it a challenge for costume development. I really hope this doesn't negatively effect how costumes are processed going forwards with the LMOs as far as using comics as a viable reference.

The best shots we have of the ab with any relation to lighting, other armor, similar colors, etc. are here:

abplate.PNG

abplate2.PNG 

abplate3.PNG

The first image that we have to me clearly has the sheen that would illustrate it is a hard armor option. It looks like that on the R1 tank driver as far as the black goes and the raised white part.

The second image shows a shine on the knee of a cloth from the lighting source but not necessarily on the ab, again could be due to lightning, but may also be because the ab plate is a different material than let's say the undersuit at the knee. Could be armor could be soft, or a bodysuit, who knows.

That third and last pic you see a little something just above the center square button that I'm not sure is trying to illustrate shading or shine of sorts or what.

--------------------

When looking at the L2 bullet and the question about doesn't really have anything to do with the abdomen being one or two piece, but rather how it meets at the sides of the armor (e.g., the kidney meeting the abdomen). If the abdomen part was indeed part of the undersuit and the armor plates and lines were rather just attached to the undersuit and the lines were sewn on or were pieces of armored plastic stuck on then that L2 point would probably not exist because there would be no meeting place for the abdomen plate (which doesn't exist) and the kidney plate.

To me, I do believe that the abdomen was meant to be a solid armor painted black.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have updated the text on the first page for the abdomen armor as well as on the wiki with the new text. It has been pushed over to the Legion side.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats and great work!  If ever u do upgrades for Level 2 items or to parts or whatever, let us know and we can update the CRL pics!  Felicidades otra ves

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1