Need help starting a 000

Taccat

Howdy fellas. I'm an imperial officer out of the Carolinas and I'd always wanted to build a protocol droid but it's such an obscure costume that I couldn't find much help from a simple google search. Can anyone help me get started?

Essentially it is a C3P0 with different paint and eyes. There are some kits out there, but if you aren't the perfect Anthony Daniels size they require a tremendous amount of work.

I went the 3D printer route. There are some great and mostly accurate files available for free. It takes a lot of finishing work but it pays off. You can take a look at my build thread and ask any questions you may have.

TX-97491 000 build

1 hour ago, Allan1313 said:

Essentially it is a C3P0 with different paint and eyes. There are some kits out there, but if you aren't the perfect Anthony Daniels size they require a tremendous amount of work.

I went the 3D printer route. There are some great and mostly accurate files available for free. It takes a lot of finishing work but it pays off. You can take a look at my build thread and ask any questions you may have.

TX-97491 000 build

Awesome! Thanks