General Weir Bandolier - 3D Files for printing

nanotek

@thisiskevin Has generously donated his 3D Files of General Weir's Bandolier so that you can build one as slick as his. These files have been provided to us on the condition that we do not share/sell/redistribute them. We have also been asked to keep a track of who has downloaded them, so here are the rules.

You may request a download link for the files by replying to this thread. By requesting the files you agree to the terms and conditions stated in this post. Once requested, one of the staff will PM you with the link to the ZIP file that contains the STLs.

Kevin is our CRL model so you can check them out here 

Terms of downloading the files:

1. These files are provided for free "as is" and are not the responsibility of Spec Ops detachment. There is no warranty or support. If there is something wrong with the files or you are not happy with them, Spec Ops staff are under no obligation to fix them. It is also at Kevin's sole discretion to provide assistance should you have enhancement requests or technical issues with these files
  2. You may not share these files with other people, groups or businesses
  3. You may not resell or redistribute these files
  4. Neither the Spec Ops detachment, 501st Legion or Kevin be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use these files, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability.
  5. Kevin also has the right to withdraw his files at any time if and when he chooses.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 11:47 AM, pyro said:

I would l like to have a friend print these for me as I dont own a printer and It will not be used for sale. If that is acceptable?

I am so sorry it has taken so long to get back to you,  of course it is fine as long as you trust your friend to respect the our rules.  I gave pm'd you

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
On 2/10/2022 at 11:47 AM, pyro said:

I would l like to have a friend print these for me as I dont own a printer and It will not be used for sale. If that is acceptable?

Sorry for the massive delay, yes and as long as your friend understands the conditions, I'll PM you

• Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, NEOJACK said:

Hi friends
I would like to request the download file. I accept the conditions and terms of use. My only intention is to improve my General Weir and not do business with it.

HI @NEOJACK, can you request Spec Ops detachment access by following the thread below.

Once you have detachment access, we can then action your request.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...