Canon Battlefront Shadow Trooper PVC Trim Colour

Hello everyone,

I have a quick question to ask on behalf of a friend of mine. He is interested in in doing a canon battlefront shadow trooper. He noticed that the armor itself has a glossy black colour and that the PVC trim on it is based on the ROTJ version so the question basically arises is whether that trim has to be glossy as well or if it needs to be satin or matt. We were unable to find a clear answer in the CRL unfortunately so I would really appreciate your opinion on the matter or if you would be able to guide us toward any sources.

Any help is really appreciated and I am looking forward to your response.

Robin

Hey Robin, to be honest I don't really know the definitive answer to this question, however I would say as long as the gasket is black you will be ok.

if you check out the CRL pics really close you can see that what was used here appears to be a satin finish.

348708724_ScreenShot2022-04-06at9_38_18am.thumb.png.2961a16a3abf7425a51d37405a348b1e.png

@IcyTrooper might be able to provide more info?

@DutchDeathTrooper that is a great question! Ideally the closer to the armor color the better it'll look but we don't strictly specify that so either glossy, satin or matte will work. Just an FYI that glossy trim does exist, in case they want to try a few options:

OTOLIMAN Black Sticky 5m 16feet Car Door Edge Scratch Guard Trim Molding Protector Cover U Shape Air Vent Edge Decoration https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07SQBQXS6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_2A4ZZS81J1KARRQRQQKW

• Thanks 1