ARMORY SHOP PROPS UPDATE

This is for everyone waiting on orders from ASP and who doesn't follow them on social media to keep up with their updates:

Since March 3rd, all of our funds from all old orders are being frozen on European transit bank account. And we don't know when and if they will be released. These sanctions actually left us without any funds. This is the [reason] why we can't send old orders, despite [many] of them being done and packed. Since we moved the shop [following the demolition of their old workshop] and funds being [held], we can't establish new paintshop and so, can't run production normally. Sorry to say, we can't produce new products now. Aside from this, current war made prices for materials sky high. Lack of money forced our team to leave us.

All mentioned above and our mental condition makes impossible to run the shop in Russia. We relocate ArmoryShopProps to another country to continue our work. Sadly, due to restrictions, we can't physically move the shop. [As such] we have to sell all our machinery, materials, equipment and more - master models and molds. We will sell all raw products, semi-assembled products, base painted products and our private collection. Everything will be sold on website to get funds for relocation. All new orders will be sent by DHL/[Russian] post office - upon [customer] request. All OLD FINISHED orders will be stored and shipped by DHL when possible. We are looking for solution.

We found a 3D print farm in Europe, who kindly offers his help with printing armor kits. We can not produce now, but we want our armor kits to live forever. More details will be revealed soon. 

Once new shop will be established - we will return!

May the force be with you. Always.

- Denis ASP

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4
  • 2 weeks later...

After seeing the Instagram post from ArmoryShop on May 4th I decided to open a case with PayPal. I put a link to the Instagram post along with screen captures of messages I sent to ArmoryShop in the PayPal case notes. On 5/17 received an email from PayPal that my case was decided in my favor and that I would be getting a refund from PayPal. 

While I have my fingers crossed that ArmoryShop will re-open some day I don't think it will be anytime soon :(  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MKE-Trooper said:

After seeing the Instagram post from ArmoryShop on May 4th I decided to open a case with PayPal. I put a link to the Instagram post along with screen captures of messages I sent to ArmoryShop in the PayPal case notes. On 5/17 received an email from PayPal that my case was decided in my favor and that I would be getting a refund from PayPal. 

While I have my fingers crossed that ArmoryShop will re-open some day I don't think it will be anytime soon :(  

I'm glad that you were able to get it sorted out. It is so sad that they have been hit so hard by this. Denis was always great and responsive to anything I needed or questions I had. I hope that they are able to move and get started back up.

-Michael