Lost Mud Trooper Kit

Hey SpecOps! Those of you at SWC Anaheim may have been aware of my Mud Trooper kit not arriving to my hotel in time for the con. Sadly, it never made it. After a month of being jerked around by UPS, they admitted to losing it. Obviously I'm crushed by this. 

It was delivered somewhere in the Anaheim area but UPS doesn't know where. While I do intend on rebuilding my kit this coming winter, I'm hoping SpecOps can keep an eye out for anyone in the Anaheim area selling a Muddy kit or even popping up with new armor. I'd appreciate if you could let me know so I can take a look... just in case someone is doing something shady. 

Thanks!

• Sad 4

man that is rough. I am truly sorry to hear that. 

There is a guy selling his ICAT gear which is mud gear, on the ICAT builders group on FB. You can contact him there.

I know all about lost gear- one of my mechanics had a 3 part toolbox that clipped togethe. UPS slapped the label on the top of the box, took the three parts apart (total weight was over 400 pounds of tools) and delivered the part that had the label on it, losing several thousand dollars of tools in the process.  No label, no claim, and according to the label, it was ONE box, not three. 

For the record, i despise UPS. I have built models for customers, double boxed them, added fragile stickers, and the model boxes arrived at the costumer with boot toe holes in the box. I was told the employees punt anything with fragile on it. I refuse to use them anymore. 

• Like 1
On 7/6/2022 at 7:49 AM, Blackwatch said:

man that is rough. I am truly sorry to hear that. 

There is a guy selling his ICAT gear which is mud gear, on the ICAT builders group on FB. You can contact him there.

I know all about lost gear- one of my mechanics had a 3 part toolbox that clipped togethe. UPS slapped the label on the top of the box, took the three parts apart (total weight was over 400 pounds of tools) and delivered the part that had the label on it, losing several thousand dollars of tools in the process.  No label, no claim, and according to the label, it was ONE box, not three. 

For the record, i despise UPS. I have built models for customers, double boxed them, added fragile stickers, and the model boxes arrived at the costumer with boot toe holes in the box. I was told the employees punt anything with fragile on it. I refuse to use them anymore. 

Yeah, I've heard more and more horror stories of UPS as I tell people my own. Terrible. 

Thanks!