Army Trooper CRL Request

Hey guys, 

we started with a group of 10 people here in Germany the project army trooper.

Everthing is organized and nearly ready for approval.

Now we stumbled across the crl and have a question about it, on how to judge at this point:

Does the overall need such a velcro-closure or not? 

The army engineer has none.

The army trooper has one as marked in the picture.

image.png.57b9173926d3a35670157b886f25305b.png

We GMO/GML at German Garrison judge by text < crl pictures. So in my oppinion there needs to be this closure. 

Thank you in advance and best regards

Tim :-)

• Like 3
On 10/13/2022 at 2:59 PM, TheTKO said:

Hey guys, 

we started with a group of 10 people here in Germany the project army trooper.

Everthing is organized and nearly ready for approval.

Now we stumbled across the crl and have a question about it, on how to judge at this point:

Does the overall need such a velcro-closure or not? 

The army engineer has none.

The army trooper has one as marked in the picture.

image.png.57b9173926d3a35670157b886f25305b.png

We GMO/GML at German Garrison judge by text < crl pictures. So in my oppinion there needs to be this closure. 

Thank you in advance and best regards

Tim :-)

Tim, 
I am a approved IAT and my sleeves are adjustable like the one you posted the pic of. Note the CRL does not specify but I think it looks better wit the adjustable cuff to fit it to the individual wearer.  With that said, if it is fit to the wearer, I don't see why it would have to be required to be adjustable ?  For consistency, the tab would be nice to it matches other IATs but not my call. FWIW I am not a GML or anything similar. Just a simple IAT 

The strap on the wrist is not in the source art, but most uniform coveralls have them. To me its not a big deal, and our CRL model simply didnt remove it when the pictures were taken.  Its an "oops", however if you have your sleeves shoved into your gloves you should not be able to see that anyway.  

if your local GML wants it on the uniform, per the picture, thats fine.  If he doesnt, then we can edit the photo to match the text and source art, where it does not appear. Again this was an oooooops, and your GML is the first to question it. 

• Like 3