Death Trooper Helmet sources?

@RobC_TX1138

Currently I know of only two vendors that are selling completed helmets. 850 Armor Works and Cyber Craft. Physically I prefer the shape and design of the Cyber Craft helmet. The only issue I noted in a comparison that I did between the CC helmet and an Anovos was that the CC will require repainting all the asymmetrical panels and the silver will need to be dulled done to meet CRL requirements. I have not seen either the 850 or CC in person only used photos from each's website. The paint job on the 850 helmet on their website isn't the best, I'm sure since they posted that photo that they have gotten better at painting their helmet. You can always ask each to send you current photos. The CC website says that their helmet will fit a head circumference of 63cm or 24.8 inches. If you have a larger head or need more room for electronics you may have to go the 3D printed kit option and have it sized appropriately. If you have a Jim Tripon helmet you have one that is sized to fit larger noggins.

• Thanks 2