Help finding harness maker

I'm hoping someone can help me with this as I've gone from one dead end to the other and been delayed on my DT build for half a year by this one road block. 

I cannot seem to find anyone that can make me a undersuit harness/garter belt rig like UKSWrath's in the screenshot below:

Tony isn't in a position to make these right now, and I can't find anyone else. Darkside closet wasn't able to do it, despite being a great option for other parts.  I've tried Geekypink, who UKSWrath recommended.  I'm at a loss at this point.  Doesn't anyone have a lead on a vendor for these?

20210723_153946.jpg

Hey Ethan,
since you listed my harness as an example picture, here's a quick comment.
I was at the same point back then, but was lucky that Ukswrath still made some. However, I also had two or three months waiting time. I had also written to Geekypink, but it was very difficult to get a timely response from her. At that time, she also offered only harnesses for TK´s, no idea if that has changed in the meantime or if they could be modified!? Maybe you should think about alternative mounting options without a harness. There are other ways to include the armor pieces among each other, like in this tutorial for example: https://www.jollyrogers1942.com/death-trooper-build-reference.html (I used that primarily as a pattern for the belt at the time.).
Then you will basically only need an additional belt to attach the thighs armor, which you can simply make out of nylon webbing. I'm afraid that at this point no one else can offer you a suitable ready-made harness🤷‍♂️Please @all improve me if I am wrong!?

• Thanks 1

Hey Ethan @Tiderion I also use Tony's @ukswrath strapping system primarily because its a great product, he is a great guy, and I always support him when I can. To be honest, Tony made a great universal kit with multi-snap locations etc. but when I started to strap my kit this last time I sort of modified his straps to fit how I reconstructed my kit.

Let me ask you a couple questions and when I get a response back from you I will have a better idea of what you will need.

1. You are still using Jim's kit correct?

2. You are still using Darkside Closet's undersuit?

3. If you had the straps and buckles do you think you could cut nylon webbing and either sew with a machine or hand stitch well enough to make the needed loops in the webbing or if sewing isn't your thing are you safe enough to use superglue?

I am not at home right now and won't be for a few weeks, but I am sure I can draw you up some easy to follow designs to get you on the right track.

I'll get back with you after you reply.

To be honest, I don't have a machine to sew with and wouldn't trust myself with that or hand sewing even if I did.  It would probably help a ton if I had some measurements/pattern of the UKSWrath harness so I could at least try to source it locally, but I've had trouble with that as well.  It has been a real nightmare.

All right I'll work you up a pattern you can use.

Give me your waist size and chest length ( where your neck meets your shoulder, down your front to wear you normally wear a belt around your waist. I'll work on it this weekend.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Chaos said:

All right I'll work you up a pattern you can use.

Give me your waist size and chest length ( where your neck meets your shoulder, down your front to wear you normally wear a belt around your waist. I'll work on it this weekend.

That is incredibly generous of you, much appreciated.

I have misplaced my tailoring measuring tape in my move.  I will get one and get these to you tomorrow.

• Like 1