Gree Returns to the Swamp!

• 1 month later...

Alright yall so just posting another small update. I have finished my Shadow Cummerbund and cod piece. Really happy with the way they came out but its a little tight, so hopefully once I lose some weight it will look better, but shouldnt keep me from getting approved. Also, I just submitted my ROTJ biker scout, and will be using the same vest and flight suit from that, so if that gets approved I know I wont have any issues with the Swamp and Shadow scout. My next move is to paint the rest of the armor. Still need the upper arm and forearms to get painted. Have the chest, back, and shoulders put together (Shadow scout). Just need to do the boots and the pouches, and waiting to get some drop boxes in for the belt. But I do have some 3D printed ones I can finish and use until the ABS comes in. 

On my Swampy, which some how got pushed to being finished last lol, I still need to paint the arms and knees, and sew the soft goods. I am anticipating this to all get done over the next week or so. I believe I have all the materials needed to finish and will post pictures either today or tomorrow of what I have so far. 

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, IcyTrooper said:

There's a few listed on here:

Not sure if you checked it out yet or not.

I had not but will investigate more tomorrow. If nothing else I might try and 3d print one. Thank you for the help!

• Like 1

Ill definitely be posting pics. Im hoping the weather clears a bit today and I can get the rest of my shadow and maybe my swampy painted. Unfortunately i think the drop boxes are 4 to 6 weeka out but thats ok lol. My two spec ops was built following my Biker scout which just got submitted. So at least if I need to fix anything ill know it and will have time to do so

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 5:22 PM, Gree23 said:

Well, I am coming back to the Swamp! I retired from the 501st a while back and sold off all my costumes. I was the #10 Swampy in all the Legion and stupidly sold my costume. The guy I sold it to loves it too much to sell it back, so here I am to work on another one! Gree is ready to get swampy again. Does anyone know how many Swamp Troopers we know have? I used to be able to find how many were in each costume but forgot how to get there. If anyone knows or could just tell me how many that would be great! Anyways, Going a little different route this time. I am 3d printing my armor and making my own soft goods. Boots are currently the WIP. Gloves are from Wampa Wear.

I'm a fairly new swampy and the only one in the uk garrison

IMG_20220711_143315_917.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Small update. Havent gotten to finish my Swamp trooper just yet. Will be working on that this week. Ended up letting yet another costume take priority (idk why) but Grees swampy will be the next one finished. Have submitted my Shadow Scout and a Shadow Stromtrooper (kicked back with simple fixes) so hopefully I will be able to rejoin the Detachment soon. TFU Senate Guard is also almost done. Just need to sand and paint the helmet, and finish the forearms. 

XppDAVg.jpgNt2gj7p.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Well here she is! Swamp Trooper submitted for approval! I think everything looks good but you never know! If you all see anything that needs to be fixed let me know so I can update my submission. Feels good being green again!

spacer.png7EPYPaX.jpgFH2g7UF.jpgHsFSz5g.jpgk6SJDcX.jpg7zNcVW8.jpgPtrZNff.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...