Eisch IAT WIP

Been busy, but hoping to get this submitted for approval this year. 

concerning the goggles: It has been hard finding the right pair for the helmet. Currently, I have this one. If it’s not up to snuff, does anyone have a link/recommendation? KCxDNFU.jpg
lnxCSxU.jpg

Hso4UWV.jpg

• Like 1

get some padding in there it looks awfully large, look at my goggles, they are square like and angled with dark lenses. Not seeing anything wrong with the goggles. Strap is correct grey/green for L2, jus take off the cover. 

49 minutes ago, Blackwatch said:

get some padding in there it looks awfully large, look at my goggles, they are square like and angled with dark lenses. Not seeing anything wrong with the goggles. Strap is correct grey/green for L2, jus take off the cover. 

The goggles were a concern for me since the costume reference has dark green lenses stated and not black. 

come to think of it I think I yanked mine out and got some welding sheild and replaced it.  The pair of ESSS goggles (or knockoff thereof) I got came with a bunch of lenses including amber, clear and black, so I just swapped it. 

put your goggles on your helmet, take a pic outisde in natural light and see how they look mounted.   

• Thanks 2
  • 5 months later...

Update for IAT build: ordered pair of green gloves from mydesignedcrafts on Etsy. Gloves feel nice and seem like good quality. 
YuCfSg1.jpeg

m9uXfyg.jpeg
 For alterations to the jumpsuit(adding pockets and modifying the collar), I’m reaching out to pilotbay.

For those reading this build for vendors/purchases, pilotbay.net is their website.

• Like 1