Paul's Death Trooper Build

21 hours ago, Mal86 said:

Are there any other options other than Ople Props (or an Anovos helmet) for the the level 2 bubbled lenses?

I only found Ople Props when I was doing mine.  Not sure if there are others out there. 

• 1 month later...

I've been out for a little bit working on a different costume.  My daughter wanted to be a Jawa in a parade August 30, which was the reason I set the goal of having my DT done by then.  

However, I learned a few months ago that I could not be her handler in a bucket (which makes sense).  They told me I could be her handler out of costume, but what is the fun in that?  So, I quickly started working on a Generic Jedi (something else I want to make anyway) and set aside the DT.  

The Jedi is not done for RL approval yet, but it was good enough to fit in in the parade.  Hopefully, I'll be picking the DT back up and finishing working on the Jedi soon.  It'll probably be October before I'm back to any of it due to work and personal commitments.

In the meantime, my bubbled lens from Ople has shipped.