Dark Trooper Project, redeux

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Good news everyone...I just got hired for a full time contract job working where I'd like to start my career. Start on Feb 1st. Fairly decent $$ for now, with room to move up.

I'm going to save up a bit of the first few paychecks and get the rest of my stuff out of storage. I'm itching to get back to work on this thing...

Also...trying to lose weight now...running 3 days a week and altered my diet. I'm sure the Army will appreciate it, but I'd like to slim down for not just the costumes sake but for my own...

I'll keep you posted...

-TC

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, just letting you know the new job is gonig great! I'm going to star easing to this project shortly. I need to note that I was recently voted in as detachment leader for the Blizzard Force as well, so I'll be pretty busy on that end!

Stay tuned!!

-TC

congratulations on the DL position at BlizzardForce. I haven't seen anything regarding the election on those boards. Am I missing something?

Thanks! There is an elections forum still up actually...can you not see it?

Nope. I just looked again. Likewise, during the election I searched for "election" and got no results.

Interesting, do you have 501st access on the forums? That may be the reason

I do have 501st access on the BF forums.

As an FYI, I'll be getting back onto this after this following weekend (Mega con) so that I will see how far I can get. I would have like to have been able to get it finished for Star Wars Weekends, but that would be pretty ambitious given my track record..thanks for the patience...

-TC