THE TROOPER Blackhole Build

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently G-X uses every kind of rigging known in the Empire for his armor... I really want to see him climb in and out of it some day. (I half expect it just attaches itself to him like an Ironman armor.)

Me likes a lot. Why do you gotta do that maaan? Im on a train of thought, and then,,,,BAAAM, you stick those pics in there and i get derailed and left sitting in the corner sucking my thumb,and druling too. :thanks::laugh1::P

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Bros...and sis'ss too, after too much time im pretty sure THE SHADOW PROJECT is done. Heres a few finish photos. I am having a friend who did my sand trooper pics do the shadow pics also. To me, it just doesnt seem complete without the gauntlets, the pauldron, and a nasty jetpack. Who knows, you just may see it soon....Thanx guys in advance for your comments, and compliments. Wish me luck on the submission photos :thanks::teehee: :teehee:

Quinniconandshadowprojectfinale062_zpse8eaff92.jpg

Quinniconandshadowprojectfinale061_zps8ce1b22a.jpg

Quinniconandshadowprojectfinale060_zps3b52c2e0.jpg

Quinniconandshadowprojectfinale059_zpseb289a4d.jpg

Quinniconandshadowprojectfinale058_zpsb5403803.jpg

Quinniconandshadowprojectfinale057_zps381bc0ee.jpg