THE TROOPER Blackhole Build

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my brothas and sisss' i know its been a little time but i just received my last parts, det. clips and my holster from bondservant. They are awesome to say the least. Awesome attention to detail. As soon as i get them attatched to the rig, ill take more pics and submit. So stay tuned my friends....................

Ok Troops, thermal detonator done !! Just gotta attach my holster to the belt and am done. But here are some pics of the td in which i got the clips from bond servant. His workmanship is second to none. I also got the holster from him also in which i will post pics later. Enjoy Troops....IMG_0224_zpsc87dfadc.jpg

IMG_0223_zps76b8715f.jpg

IMG_0222_zps4c9f3159.jpg

IMG_0221_zps4cb54e83.jpg

Ok Troops, thermal detonator done !! Just gotta attach my holster to the belt and am done. But here are some pics of the td in which i got the clips from bond servant. His workmanship is second to none. I also got the holster from him also in which i will post pics later. Enjoy Troops....IMG_0224_zpsc87dfadc.jpg IMG_0223_zps76b8715f.jpg IMG_0222_zps4c9f3159.jpg IMG_0221_zps4cb54e83.jpg

Now that's a nice looking TD, Al. If you paint those clips shiny black, you'll be all set! ;)

Mk, your wish is my command.........and POOOF !!!!!!! Blacked out.....

thermal003_zpsf0447f35.jpg

thermal002_zpsb9ea7a59.jpg

Hows that guys ? Will post pics of the holster maybe thurs. night. Thanx for the input. It does look better black.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok kiddies, new pics to show. I submitted to my gml and hope im cleared soon. Please let me know what you find bros and sis's, aside from my thigh ammo belt being a little screwy. Thanx and enjoy !!!!

This is how i answer my door when guests arrive....

shadowsubmissionpics014_zps896f7679.jpg

shadowsubmissionpics013_zps24af3886.jpg

shadowsubmissionpics015_zps4dc90af0.jpg

shadowsubmissionpics011_zps66f03d4f.jpg

shadowsubmissionpics012_zps619745a2.jpg

shadowsubmissionpics009_zpsde786950.jpg

shadowsubmissionpics008_zps356952c4.jpg

shadowsubmissionpics007_zps38403655.jpg

shadowsubmissionpics004_zps8f21abb6.jpg

thermal003_zpsf0447f35.jpg

AlCarbone051.jpg

AlCarbone039.jpg

AlCarbone055.jpg

or this

AlCarbone073.jpg

The, The, Thats all folks !!!!!!!

When i get my new one, i will give you first dibs on this one if you want. :shok: OOOOh yea its a hyperfirm too, so when you go troopin, you dont have to worry about someone breakin it. :verymad: :verymad: Mooahahaha