Scubacat's Builds

Sweet! Yeah that would be awesome! I hope the photoshoot goes well today. I also hope it is not too cold out but I will be wearing multiple layers. I will also be posting up the rest of the pictures I found from my build. :) Wish me luck today everyone!

Thanks! :) I have shined everything up (or at least tried to) and I have checked all of my connections. I hope that it all stays together well. I think that this will be a fun and hopefully memorable day. :salute::icon_beg:

Ok,so the photoshoot was great except that a piece of my armor broke off and it was too cold to fix it. It is ok though. The pictures still look awesome to me and they will only get better. :)

tumblr_n1a52aZZmU1r6alpno9_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1a52aZZmU1r6alpno8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1a52aZZmU1r6alpno6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1a52aZZmU1r6alpno5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1a52aZZmU1r6alpno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1a52aZZmU1r6alpno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1a52aZZmU1r6alpno1_1280.jpg

Thanks! I thought the same. I love seeing my TX in the snow!

I am sending them after this weekend since my right shoulder strap broke right before I to any pictures sadly enough. XD

Great photos. I've seen the snowies from your garrison at that location before, but you look amazing there.

Awesome! I can't wait!!! Thanks again! It was great seeing you!

Yeah! You can totally use my pics as a background. I am going to try to make a poster after I get approved. Just playing the waiting game now.