Magma DeathMOS

a trick you can use is take an iron on a very hot setting slow but not too slow passes will make the material shiner not sure on ATA mail him but i think he's saving it for helmet kits good job i have some tweaks on mine before i can submit :thumbsup:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I need some advice about the chest piece. If I take off about a 1/2" to 3/4" of inc from the top swoop it would be enough to pull up so it wont cover the ab buttons. The option is to cut the chest about an inch of the bottom? which would be better to do?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dorothy, nice pic. You guys look great :thumbsup: !! How did your fans work out ? I know the Florida heat, as i was born in Pensacola and have a lot of family around where you live, including Largo and Clearwater. :teehee: Without those fans you definitely feel the heat. :shok: Rock that magma girl, and so glad to hear you have more costumes in the works. smiley-sw022.gif

Hello

thank you it was a great first troop cant wait to be official :D Well I must say inside it was fine but it was just really hot outside so while walking i couldnt feel much air but other then that they worked good. What I am thinking is getting a small fan to add to the larger ones. Once I get home i will take a picture of the inside of my bucket so you can see my set up. I really dont have much room as my head is rather large apparently lol. Yeah but without them for sure. I hope it cools down we are coming up on parade season here :D

Thank you I am very stoked about how it came out and cant wait to do some other projects as well. :)

rzar.jpg

If you bring your attention to the top right and lower left you can see the two fans hiding in front of the ear padding.

I want to possibly place two mini fans below the eye insets where the grill is.

here is another picture but its darker

nfdu.jpg

Hopefully you can see what i am talking about

here is the picture of the mini fans

sl4i.jpg

so yeah thats the plan