Novatrooper Medic

Fivezero

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this is cool! Just one question though..... how do you bend down to administer first aid in a stormtrooper armor??? :blink:

Duh! You cut the cod! Now that we solved that, it's the problem of actually being able to SEE out of the helmet to administer aid.... CAn you do chest compressions through plastoid?

-iz

I thought it was more like "Admit it, izzi want a cheap chance to make out with everyone... :teehee: " That is why I throw myself on the floor and hold my breath often. Had I known it was the other way too, I would have just started asking people.

-iz

Idea! :0Lighten: new to Spec Ops in 2011 at a troop near you! (just pay for his airfare) an Izzi kissing booth! talk about keeping troopers busy when they're off duty.......:peace:

ok...sorry to derail the thread...what were we building? :unsure:

Oh yes, Nova trooper medic....Carry on.......B)

Izzi, I'm sure you just dive in front of some twi'lik dancers don't ya...

Actually I have a story about that.... But I'm never going to share... :lol:

Idea! :0Lighten: new to Spec Ops in 2011 at a troop near you! (just pay for his airfare) an Izzi kissing booth! talk about keeping troopers busy when they're off duty.......:peace:

Free Airfare?! I'm onboard! I wil sacrifice my lips in the service of the Empire! Hey I'll even pay to kiss me, while I'm there! :teehee:

Uh....wow.... :icon_eek:

Fivezero

:D

Sorry, Bro! But this thread needed a little humor, right?! ;)

... :blink:

You ok BH? Do you need to get something off your chest? Another medic in the making? (I agree with the Izzi booth). :whistling:

Sometimes it's best to leave the ramblers alone. :whistling:

-iz

Ah I thought we were about to have another PiP (pretty in pink) trooper....but I completely understand the few brews.... :thumbsup:

Yeah it's always fun to log on the day after a few beers and see what craziness I come up with....:unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Daetrin!

Anyway I started removing clay off the right arm armor pieces and primed them.

DSCF0021-1.jpg

You can also see the handplates in the corner, that is the color of the rest of the striping without the flash making the LIGHT RED vibrant and pink-like. :)

Fivezero

• 2 weeks later...

Well the stripes are done for the right side. Waiting for the black on the left side armor to cure a bit, hopefully tomorrow they'll get their stripes. Here's a pic:

DSCF0001-4.jpg

I do believe that after the next set of arms are painted, I should be about done with this project. :yes:

Fivezero

It is a flat paint, I kind of had a brain-fart when I went to get it (wish I had gotten at least a semi-gloss). I did try a clear coat on it once to see how it looked, but it altered the color a little too much for my liking. I'll do some more test stripes when I paint the rest of the armor tomorrow.

Fivezero