Anovos has update TX delivery to Q3 now

If you have a TX kit on order from Anovos, I just checked their update page and they're now saying delivery is in Q3. So, it's going to be a few more months of waiting now.

Yeah, it looks like their focus is on First Order armor. What a crock! When I ordered mine back in November they said it would be done in January. Then, in January, it was moved to 2nd Q 2016. Then in 2nd Q 2016 it got moved toe 3rd Q 2016. This will be my only suit from Anovos.

They play loose and fast with shipping dates. That is their biggest problem, but its a HUGE problem.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Man that really bites. I guess what can you do but wait right? Glad to see that they want their product to be top notch for us TX enthusiasts guys and gals.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

To be honest that's not actually really an answer...

Acrylic capped ABS will be perfectly shiny afterwards. It's a really simple process. They *should* know this....

I think its BS too. Its just something they are saying to try and justify another delay.

I vote BS too. Everyone has been saying how surprisingly thin the TKs are. They probably couldn't reproduce that thinness or some other crap to keep their costs down. What a bunch of crock. I just bought my shoes from imperial boots in anticipation. I'll have these fantastic shoes and no armor.

Yeah, it looks like their focus is on First Order armor. What a crock! When I ordered mine back in November they said it would be done in January. Then, in January, it was moved to 2nd Q 2016. Then in 2nd Q 2016 it got moved toe 3rd Q 2016. This will be my only suit from Anovos.

I ordered mine at Salt Lake Comic Con 2015 and they said January- March at that time. Then they pushed it back three months, now three more. Slight irritation would be an understatement.

To be honest that's not actually really an answer...

Acrylic capped ABS will be perfectly shiny afterwards. It's a really simple process. They *should* know this....

I was going to say the same. Unless they have some process that hardens the surface from scratches, Black will scratch. That's the nature of black and the reason for plastic polishes.

I inquired about getting a better belt than the one that comes with the TK because that was garbage, here is what I got...

ede4b38c8f6fd034e64028ed06017e17.jpg

• Like 1

I will never buy anything from Anovos ever again. Are there other companies that offer 501st approvable authentic costumes and armor? Surely Anovos can't be the only one.

If it wasn't for the price most people probably would not have bought from them, myself included.

I inquired about getting a better belt than the one that comes with the TK because that was garbage, here is what I got...

Flimsy belt, that's an understatement lol. Thanks for the update Allan.

• Like 1

Again.. flimsy belt, that's an easy fix... Just use thicker plastic.

Actually it would have been nicer if Anovos had made them correctly the first time. Better late then never I guess.

If it wasn't for the price most people probably would not have bought from them, myself included.

That's why I bought the TK. Had no idea what I was even going to do with it, lol. It is sitting in the box still, either for selling or to convert into something for spec ops :D

I was a few days late on placing the order to get the pre order deal.. After seeing a few of the TKs in person, im glad i missed it. But on the other hand for the price its a good kit.

I was a few days late on placing the order to get the pre order deal.. After seeing a few of the TKs in person, im glad i missed it. But on the other hand for the price its a good kit.

Wow those guys must have crappy builds lol. We have a couple Anovos Centurions in our garrison and their armor looks spectacular. It's not TM, RS or ATA but it looks better than other vetted armor.

At the introductory offer it was a steal.

Wow those guys must have crappy builds lol. We have a couple Anovos Centurions in our garrison and their armor looks spectacular. It's not TM, RS or ATA but it looks better than other vetted armor.

At the introductory offer it was a steal.

Absolutely at the pe-sale price is a steal for sure.