Anovos has update TX delivery to Q3 now

I am really looking forward to how this thing looks!

Should look brutally awesome if they take a year or more to fabricate perfect molds and materials. I guess the kit from anovos is around 1000 USD?

Hopefully some more bad publicity will cause some policy changes.

It's not right for them to ask those of us that have pre paid and waited this long to pay more. I wasn't asked to pay more shipping for the OTTK.

Just checked email and what do you know... An Anovos email requesting an additional $29.62 in shipping. That is on top of the $26.93 I already paid on July 20, 2015.

I will use their live chat on Monday to throw a hissy fit before I pay any more.

I got the same survey and basically the same crappy answers. There customer service is complete rubbish and has really turned me of. I live chatted on 4 separate occasions and was promised an actual human would call me on the phone. Needless to say I have not gotten one. c6fe13d04a8e1e9c9d6d31894d712a33.jpg

This was from that survey thing they sent and the response I got back basically telling me I am not worthy of them contacting me because their time is too valuable. At least I know where I stand and will no longer be giving this company my business. Some of the worst customer service I ever experienced.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wow that is horrible customer service. They are starting to get too full of themselves. After these last request for more money after the fact I will not be doing business or supporting them in the future.

I still question the legality of them requesting more money when all my receipts state "Paid in full".

In addition I just went through all their terms and conditions and nowhere does it say they can charge additional shipping. It says all fees and taxes will be charged at time of purchase.

As an update to this I just got off an hour long chat with Anovos and was basically told that per their terms and conditions the buyer is responsible for any changes in shipping fees. I stated many times that their terms and conditions actually states that, "all fees will be charged at the time of transaction" which I already paid shipping fees and that nowhere does it state that I am responsible for additional shipping. As expected I did not get anywhere and they could not waive the additional shipping. My only option was to either pay the fee or they could escalate it to a supervisor that "Should" respond in 48 hours by email.

I will give it 48 hours and then probably like and idiot pay it. At this point I am done with Anovos and will not be recommending them or supporting them in the future.

Is everyone being charged this additional shipping?

As an update to this I just got off an hour long chat with Anovos and was basically told that per their terms and conditions the buyer is responsible for any changes in shipping fees. I stated many times that their terms and conditions actually states that, "all fees will be charged at the time of transaction" which I already paid shipping fees and that nowhere does it state that I am responsible for additional shipping. As expected I did not get anywhere and they could not waive the additional shipping. My only option was to either pay the fee or they could escalate it to a supervisor that "Should" respond in 48 hours by email.

I will give it 48 hours and then probably like and idiot pay it. At this point I am done with Anovos and will not be recommending them or supporting them in the future.

Is everyone being charged this additional shipping?

You will never get a call. I was told 4 times I would get a call. Honestly, just pay it like I did and then don't buy from them again like I won't. I will not do business with a company that treats their customers like this.

Well to add to the wonderful service I already received, my kit arrived today. There was one problem though, it was the white TK :(

Now the adventure to get that straightened out.

Good luck Allan. It took almost 4 months to exchange my XL under suit top for an XXL. They sent me two more XL's until they finally got it right. Idiots. The XXL is still so short I cant use it and for reference all my dress shirts and tee shirts are Large.

In a more negative note I did get an email from an Anovos "supervisor " saying they understand I was upset with the additional shipping fees so I could either pay them or cancel my order for a full refund. Needless to say that is the last $29.26 Anovos will ever get from me.

Their customer service is horrible.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anybody have any luck with the tube stripes? I have yet to hear back from them.

I didn't look at this until you mentioned it. My helmet did not come with tube stripes on, but I did find a sheet in the bag with all the snaps. However, there was only one set of stripes, and there were only 8 in the row. This will not meet CRL approval.

Considering I have a ticket already open with them regarding cancellation of my wife's Imperial Officer costume, I cannot open another ticket. I'm just going to order from Trooperbay, and be done with it...

I didn't look at this until you mentioned it. My helmet did not come with tube stripes on, but I did find a sheet in the bag with all the snaps. However, there was only one set of stripes, and there were only 8 in the row. This will not meet CRL approval.

Considering I have a ticket already open with them regarding cancellation of my wife's Imperial Officer costume, I cannot open another ticket. I'm just going to order from Trooperbay, and be done with it...

I'm not 100% postive, but I think those are ear bump stripes.

They're easy to paint, no sense waiting for Anovos

I agree, I just want them to send me the stuff that I paid for. I'm still working on my magma, so I'm in no rush to start on the shadow (although I want to really really bad).

Live chat seems to be the best comm method. I requested stripes but pushed for a helmet kit, as my helmets ear gaps were too much for my OCD. I'm fine with little ones, but if I can fit my thumb in there, worry about not being approved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live chat seems to be the best comm method. I requested stripes but pushed for a helmet kit, as my helmets ear gaps were too much for my OCD. I'm fine with little ones, but if I can fit my thumb in there, worry about not being approved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a rather large gap under the right ear. Local GML said it was still good to go, but I can't stand it either. I asked for a new one to cut myself, along with the tube stripes, and not a peep from them. I'll have to hit them up on the live chat I guess.

• Like 1