Anovos has update TX delivery to Q3 now

I don't understand why everyone keeps flocking to this company. It irks me to no end to go look at their website and see pages upon pages of pre-order poop. I mean even some of their pre-order stuff is sold out?!?!?1 how in the bloody hell do you sell out of something not even made yet....

#$%^$#%^$#%^ %$%^^% &E&^E&^R 83 *R786ra ef

ok vent done carry on....

I flocked because of the price I got during tier 1. The TK is one of the few items that actually shipped, so I am happy haha. Now just waiting on the Shadow that seems close to coming. Got a great price on that too!

Also here is an update from their website on the Shadow. Looks like production has finished and they are just waiting on Disney.

46b980a921525c95f42abcd1277bce78.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'll never order from Anovos again, that's for certain!

Do you guys know or can recommend any other companies that sell authentic 501st approvable costumes? Anovos can't be the only one, right? If so, maybe that's why people flock to them and put up with their disappointing customer service, empty promises, ridiculous wait time, and outrageous prices.

There are many sellers that make various costumes. Depends what you are looking for and where you live.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why everyone is so pissed at Anovos. The price was low and sold with an estimated delivery date. At no point did they promise you would have it in your hand by a certain date. They are giving updates and reasons for the delay. Most of the large sellers out there have over a year waiting list so Anovos is moving pretty fast. I got two of the classic TK kits and love them. The price is what brought me and and sure I had to wait but if it were not for the $350 price I would have never bought any TK kit.

I'd agree with you Brian if they kept those prices. Their prices are exuberantly high. You're lucky, as am I, to have gotten the armor at the first tier pricing. None of the other sellers have waits that are over a year long as far as I know. Furthermore, their customer service is horrendous. Did they notify everyone? I would've taken, "Hey there's going to be a delay with your order because we're making it better." Instead we get silence and we only knew because someone bothered to check. I emailed them about something outside of Star Wars and they took two months to respond.

I guess I have had a different experience. Even at $650-$700 it is pretty reasonable since you get everything but boots and the helmet is even finished. It looks like most sellers have caught up now but even ATA is a 6 month wait. Their website has an entire page dedicated to Star Wars product updates. They have always responded to my questions within a week or two. They shipped me an XL under shirt for my classic TK and it was super small and XL gloves that were too big. I emailed them and within days they sent a return label and two weeks after that they sent my Large gloves and messed up and sent another XL shirt. I emailed them again and a couple days later I had another pre paid shipping label.

So far I am happy with them.

• 4 weeks later...

Its the fact that Rouge One is coming out soon, So Disney is dragging its feet right now slowing things down so that people cant modify the Shadow Trooper to look like the new Death Troopers.. Cause everything's done with the kits, they're practically ready to ship from what i understand from my inquires with them..

But aside from that its been far too long of a wait for a kit that I still have to make, and its coming up on a year now since i ordered it...

But what really pisses me off is the fact that I already missed one of the 4 comic conventions near me for the year...

New update as of yesterday is that everything is approved and they are now shipping from manufacturer to distribution center. If they keep up with the same schedule as the Classic TK then we should start seeing the first orders shipping in a couple weeks.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya, dunno who told me on their site that they were supposed to ship next month..... Cause I specifically said the Shadowtrooper Kit...

But still, no email from them, and I'm tier one for it, so maybe today.... I hope....

Just got an email saying they're readying my shipment. However, it was asking for more money. I'm assuming it's because I ordered two sets and since they changed from FedEx to UPS everything seams double the price. I maintain Anovos - horsepoop of a company.

• Like 1

I got the same thing. Had to pay additional shipping. I find it ridiculous. I agreed upon the price a year ago. If shipping rates go up because you took to long, that's on you. Don't think I will ever buy anything from them again.

• Like 1

I finally got my shipping notice last night. Should be here Tuesday. A happy coincidence is that I have all of next week off :) I need to get as much done as possible haha