Inferno Squad Special Forces Trooper CRL

I will take a look and see once i am home from work.

Maybe someone else will also offer their opinion as well.

Two issues with the helmet:

1) There shouldn't be screws next to the trident combining the face to the helmet sides.

2) There are no oxygen mask connectors in front of the ears above the tubes.

Also, hard to tell from the third photo, but there should be no unfilled gaps between the face and the helmet. The space that the original trilogy helmets had is completely filled up to make a seamless joint in the Inferno helmet.

• Like 1

Ah ok i actually ended up not getting a chance to look at it yet got a bit busy. sounds like this one is going to be a no go.

Ill still look but i trust your judgement i know you guys have been looking at these items with a fine tooth comb.

Two issues with the helmet:

1) There shouldn't be screws next to the trident combining the face to the helmet sides.

2) There are no oxygen mask connectors in front of the ears above the tubes.

Also, hard to tell from the third photo, but there should be no unfilled gaps between the face and the helmet. The space that the original trilogy helmets had is completely filled up to make a seamless joint in the Inferno helmet.

Yes tis be a happy thing :D Woot!

So now that the CRLs are finalized and up on the legion side as approved sets, may want to move this forum over to the TX Costuming section away from the pending approval section. Woohoo! :)

• 2 months later...

Apologies first if this was addressed, but is there a difference between the chest of the R1 and OT? I know the back is definitely different, but can't seem to find more information on the chest. Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies first if this was addressed, but is there a difference between the chest of the R1 and OT? I know the back is definitely different, but can't seem to find more information on the chest. Any help is appreciated!

Yes, the chest is different. The main thing is the "connections" that the shoulder straps from the back go.

Hello !

I would like to submit something new concerning Del Meeko CRL. I don't know if edits are possible or not.. as usual and since the beginning, only enlightened suggestions :)

What I will talk about is concerning the helmet.

At first :

- Decals : They are smaller than 2,75" - 70 mm. The decals I ended to use are 2.15" - 55mm. And the only thing I have to say about it is : the pics just below don't need quite much comments actually

2.75"

0jtUzOx.png

2.15"

Oa1zvWP.png

Second thing :

- Teeth / mouth color : Well, again, it's about looking at IG pics in depth.. And after looking like a thousand times at these pics I'm now just thinking the teeth are the same dark grey as the mow hawk with a "same" color screen mesh in between

So, if edits are possible, maybe juste adding these "upgrades" as level 2 stuff I don't know ?

Thanks a lot for your attention !

Personally I don't think the teeth are the same gray as the mohawk. I also think you need to look at direct and not through the green scope lens. The other issue is how the reflections off of the teeth are going to be a tad different than the helmet surface it is next to since they are different contours. I just took this shot for example, the middle teeth that lack reflections look nowhere near as light as a grey as the mohawk, and also don't look as glossy black so I think the flat black recommendation is pretty decent without having the actual textures themselves to go by. Hope this helps.

ZpXhDgD.png

• 2 weeks later...

Discussing possible edits...I rifled through the thread looking for info on the balaclava. Seems there are a couple buckshots that appear to have a balaclava under the bucket...but then there are the shots where they take buckets off and would you look at that no balaclava.

Is this the reasoning for it being listed as optional?

Discussing possible edits...I rifled through the thread looking for info on the balaclava. Seems there are a couple buckshots that appear to have a balaclava under the bucket...but then there are the shots where they take buckets off and would you look at that no balaclava.

I think optional would be if you aren't going with the face of the costume. I know the trailers show the back of the neck and hairline, so I'm thinking the balaclava just looks better if you aren't going to do the “face†of the character.

But I'm sure someone else might have better answers.

Exactly, with the game's "logic", as soon as you put your helmet on, the balaclava is automatically worn... When you take the helmet off, WELL YOU BECOME A FACE CHARACTER ! *magic* xD

So yea, it does explain why it's under optional stuff

Exactly, with the game's "logic", as soon as you put your helmet on, the balaclava is automatically worn... When you take the helmet off, WELL YOU BECOME A FACE CHARACTER ! *magic* xD

So yea, it does explain why it's under optional stuff

So with that...should the balaclava be mandatory when wearing the helmet (as that's what the references show when the helmet is donned)? Asking for a friend lol.

I think optional would be if you aren't going with the face of the costume. I know the trailers show the back of the neck and hairline, so I'm thinking the balaclava just looks better if you aren't going to do the “face” of the character.

But I'm sure someone else might have better answers.

I was looking for that shot (if they exist....backshot showing hair and neck)...can you point me towards that? The ones I saw...I only saw balaclavas with the helmet on. Thanks!!!

So with that...should the balaclava be mandatory when wearing the helmet (as that's what the references show when the helmet is donned)? Asking for a friend lol.

Well I would say yes when the helmet is on as it's way better (kinda ugly to see some skin and hairs breaking the "harmony" of the uniform by adding a Real contrast) and that from what I know and observed in game, you'll never see a back shot of the helmet with skin or hairs appearing, as I said, the balaclava is always automatically "there" thanks to virtual magic

Mandatory is fine I would say.

I find it correct and fair enough to ask for an approval WITH a balaclava as we never see any of Inferno characters wearing their helmet Without balaclava.. And it's not like balaclava was one of the hardest part to get xD I definitely support CRL asking for accuracy, even if it's a little detail (some people around there must know that ? :) )

• Like 1

As this gets developed then, officially add that as one of the things to address please (unless a screen can show the hair and neckline...I haven't seen one). Thanks for the input Max!

I was looking for that shot (if they exist....backshot showing hair and neck)...can you point me towards that? The ones I saw...I only saw balaclavas with the helmet on. Thanks!!!

It's about 19 seconds into this trailer:

• Like 1

Ah...yup there is a shot. Interesting. Others do show the balaclava from the back. Thanks for pointing it out. Hmmmm.

• Like 1

Ah...yup there is a shot. Interesting. Others do show the balaclava from the back. Thanks for pointing it out. Hmmmm.

i think that's why it makes sense to make it optional since some may go for the face characters

• Like 1

i think that's why it makes sense to make it optional since some may go for the face characters

Yes I see the logic. The issues that GMLs are approaching us with is that some of the helmets they are seeing are showing a tremendous amount of hair/neck. Possibly we can coordinate w/ JRS to specify bucket on/bucket off wording for the balaclava?

• Like 1

Yes I see the logic. The issues that GMLs are approaching us with is that some of the helmets they are seeing are showing a tremendous amount of hair/neck. Possibly we can coordinate w/ JRS to specify bucket on/bucket off wording for the balaclava?

I wonder if maybe the maker of the helmet or version might have something to do with it. Some modify the Tie helmets to make the Del helmets. Perhaps side by side comparisons by types would help clarify this and streamline it for approval purposes.

• Like 1

An adaptive wording is a good idea. Inferno Squad seems to be "made" for adaptive CRL anyway

It won't change my mind to see 1 second of Iden's neck and hairs about the real need to wear a balaclava with the helmet.. In my opinion we're not talking about 1 second of canon stuff, but 1 second of deliberately chosen easy option to make a nice and smart render in a trailer (would be confusing to see a magic balaclava appearing as soon as she puts her helmet on in the trailer context, but yet, seeing her putting her balaclava on BEFORE the helmet would "break" the "show" of the trailer so yea, balaclava gone !..)

Anyway I hope a kind of agreement will be found soon about it xD

• Like 2