Inferno Squad Special Forces Trooper Reference Photos

Thanks for posting these. I'm noticing some pretty significant differences between what we see in the game trailer and the image from the cover of the book. First thing that jumps out at me is that the commander has two pauldrons instead of one on the book. Next her belt is different, the stripe on her flightsuit looks like 3 individual stripes instead of one. Then the soldier with the longer hair on the left of the cover has the imperial cog on their shoulder instead of the squad patch

• 2 months later...

I have some questions. The crl currently states that these helmets will be Rogue One style. I don't remember seeing TIEs in R1 and the only stills I can find are of the sideshow figure. I don't see any differences other than the paint scheme. The crl also states that the area outside the trident and that the teeth are a gunmetal color. It just looks like reflectiveness to me. Can anyone clarify these?

• Like 1

Great questions hopefully i can answer some of them.

So if you look where the teeth are they are not like the original tie pilots and more like TK style teeth. There are also a few more differences but they dont jump out at you so i can understand your thoughts on that.

The teeth are gunmetal color the lighting is a bit hard to tell but i still think that is the correct color from the reference pics.

Also yes you might be correct cause i dont remember seeing any tie pilots in rogue one although i have only seen the movie once so i will have to go back and re watch but i think you are right.

I have some questions. The crl currently states that these helmets will be Rogue One style. I don't remember seeing TIEs in R1 and the only stills I can find are of the sideshow figure. I don't see any differences other than the paint scheme. The crl also states that the area outside the trident and that the teeth are a gunmetal color. It just looks like reflectiveness to me. Can anyone clarify these?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, Blackwatch said:

that is super helpful.  like SUPER.   @Raider can we alter the text? 

its one of many things that needs adjusting.  full proposal with new pics will be needed

• Like 1