Battlefront Shadow Stormtrooper Reference Photos

Ah yes definitely here is the CRL work

http://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/4957-battlefront-shadow-stormtrooper-crl-work/

So at this point just need someone to make one so CRL can be completed and posted up on the 501st CRL databank. So if you are interested by all means go for it. We are trying to get the pics up again since the whole photobucket thing.

I was actually wondering yesterday if a battlefront trooper would be approvable.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ah yes definitely here is the CRL work

http://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/4957-battlefront-shadow-stormtrooper-crl-work/

So at this point just need someone to make one so CRL can be completed and posted up on the 501st CRL databank. So if you are interested by all means go for it. We are trying to get the pics up again since the whole photobucket thing.

I'm just getting ready to build a TX, definitely something to think about

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

any insight if we can get the Battlefront Jetpack approved that was included in the game and on the Interactech toy? is it just an issue of we haven't had anyone do the Battlefront trooper with accessories yet for an approvable CRL? 

51HSdOrbVqL.jpg

55308.jpg

• Like 1

Unknown @goblastergo.  I'd have to check w/ LMOs.  My initial thought  would be that this might not be approvable as it's more of a customization item in the game, not the standard character (similarly...allowing use of every weapon that troopers have access to in the game as CRL options such as Boba Fett's blaster or Han Solo's blaster would not be allowed).

I can ask though for sure.

Thanks! Yeah I’d love to find out if the jetpack could be included. That would be the only reason I’d do the Battlefront Version of the Trooper. I would be game to do the build if that were the case. If not I’ll work on my Shadow Scout next as planned. ?

ALSO for anyone taking photos for CRLs, we now have CRL Galleries. These give us many many more photo options than previoiusly.  If you have not seen them, check out the Shadow Scout and Mutrooper Galleries.  The Mudtrooper even has tabs so you can see two versions.  When taking photos for the CRL, please take photos of the components including the insides,  giving as mjuch detail as possible. The Galleries are going to be a great reference for eliminating any "guesswork" that may have come from previous CRL photos. 

• Like 3