224th imperial swamp trooper gunner : "Korso"

so i like what i see of this character i i think i want to build him but i have several issues and will need some help.

c5FmY21.png

1. no current CRL for this trooper or with this helmet at least

2. does there need to be a CRL of this version or the navy helmet just added as an option

3. is this a standard navy helmet or is it different

4. as a front line gunner is the bicep armor different like medics

5. if there does need to be a CRL for this variant are there any ref pics or screen grabs to help me build it from (other than from the visual dictionary) 

ok well here is where i am at the moment  who can help with these questions before i dive in deeper 

• Like 1

ok in the clip at 2:01 he swings around and you can see the 3 red buttons so that means it is indeed range trooper chest

i belive the treach in an officer coat with no buttons or straps and in the blow up you see a seem that adds 4 to 6 inches more length

found one more detail after a ton of pausing on and off the helmet is indeed a navy trooper helmet in every visible detail

at this point i have not been able to see the belt or belts if any one else can find a pic of this detail it would help a lot

Cool.  We would not be able to push an official "Korso" here more than likely...being a disguise character BUT we could potentially create a generic "Heavy Gunner" (or some naming like that) Mudtrooper which would basically carry the same details.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mike ford said:

that sounds cool,,, i suppose i could just troop it as a dual det character

I will check with LMOs how we can proceed

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

other than the belt details the only remaining "unseen" detail is weather of not he actually has the shin armor i have tried but can not catch a good look as the modified officer coat always seems to obscure the shins

23 minutes ago, mike ford said:

other than the belt details the only remaining "unseen" detail is weather of not he actually has the shin armor i have tried but can not catch a good look as the modified officer coat always seems to obscure the shins

from what I can tell there is no shin armor.  you'd see it at the very bottom of the boot and the straps around the boot if it was there.  zoom up close on the full body stock pic and you can see there's nothing there.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, mike ford said:

is it just me or is there no raised colar like on the other swamp trooper  back plates

mudtrooper (wink) at least for legion purposes lol.

it seems that way...it is possible that because it is a range trooper chest a range trooper specific back plate is used?

i can see the strap buckles...but these dont seem to be there.  that collar is a part of the backplate tho...so they removed it?A5C6D712-8B77-4D15-93A1-7BC5FD7BA8BD.jpeg

the collars eems to be part of the shore and mudtrooper but i can not seem to see it on the gunner either 

that being said i just ordered all the hard parts i need except the chest plate,helmet and gun