Swamp trooper

1 hour ago, chrish1971 said:

Hi guys I'm going to be doing a swamp trooper I have the hard and soft parts being made for me apart from the gloves I have purchased those from wampawear the hard and soft parts I've ordered will take around 3 months to get to me

Awesome to see another Swampy! Looks like you're. off to a good start, good luck with the build!

16 hours ago, IcyTrooper said:

Welcome, Chris! Glad to see someone else wanting to join such an exclusive costume! :) 

Thanks.. I'm looking forward to doing it... One of the reasons I did decide on the swampy is because I've never seen one here in the UK

17 hours ago, nanotek said:

Awesome to see another Swampy! Looks like you're. off to a good start, good luck with the build!

Thanks I appreciate the welcome in looking forward to getting it all together

• Like 1

So I thought I'd add a little update my gloves from wampawear have arrived I need to go and pick them up from the post office this morning.. And I didn't say that I'm getting all the the armour helmet and soft parts from chefs creations here in the UK I placed the order coming up for a week ago tomorrow so I still have a while to wait

• Like 2

If you send them an email which is what I did he will send you a price and measurement chart I didn't know he did the swamp trooper until someone else mentioned him to me as initially I was only after the boots... I'm also going to be doing a crimson trooper I already have the armour it's trimmed and just needs putting all together

• Thanks 2

i have a set of those in whilte from when the SnowScout was going to be able to use them. Super nice.  Guess I got myself a whilte set of "special" gloves now.  But yea they are nice gloves. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice one Chris.

Keep us posted on your build progress.

I got my shadow scout from Chefs Creations too [before Brexit].

I'm very happy with their work.

I'd love to have a swamp trooper in the Irish garrison at some stage. It would be great for St Patrick's day.

2 hours ago, Dropkick said:

Nice one Chris.

Keep us posted on your build progress.

I got my shadow scout from Chefs Creations too [before Brexit].

I'm very happy with their work.

I'd love to have a swamp trooper in the Irish garrison at some stage. It would be great for St Patrick's day.

I will keep things up to date I've still got at least a couple of months wait for it to all arrive I was going to go for a shadow scout at first but thought I've never seen a swamp trooper so decided to go for that I like the more unique costumes that you don't really see

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

the first fitting!  exciting

a couple things id suggest as a gml would probably mention it (i know mine here in florida would)…tried marking spots in yellow for ya…

-rotate the shoulder bells forward

-see if theres a way to minimize that gap between belt and pouches

-bund should not creep out below the belt in either front or back

-crotch bunching (see the crl model…this would be probably ur most pressing fix)

hope that helps!  feel free to post more pics if u need more feedback.  looking fwd to seeing a sharp approval from ya soon!!!!

8B862F79-D63C-41C7-BA7B-2D54A2613FE1.thumb.jpeg.55fcf1be7b7af79d2dc08263ac7da872.jpeg

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, RAIDER said:

the first fitting!  exciting

a couple things id suggest as a gml would probably mention it (i know mine here in florida would)…tried marking spots in yellow for ya…

-rotate the shoulder bells forward

-see if theres a way to minimize that gap between belt and pouches

-bund should not creep out below the belt in either front or back

-crotch bunching (see the crl model…this would be probably ur most pressing fix)

hope that helps!  feel free to post more pics if u need more feedback.  looking fwd to seeing a sharp approval from ya soon!!!!

8B862F79-D63C-41C7-BA7B-2D54A2613FE1.thumb.jpeg.55fcf1be7b7af79d2dc08263ac7da872.jpeg

Thanks for the reply...I did think the cummerbund would be an issue...im.glad there's nothing to serious to sort out and nothing difficult

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...