Does anyone make a Compad compliant with the updated Del Meeko CRL?

I'm nearly done with my Del Meeko build but I can't find anywhere to get a compad.  I bought an LED one before the updates were posted and now it doesn't fit in the pocket of my flight suit.  I need to find somewhere to get one that meets the 2" x 2.5" requirements of the CRL.

Anyone got any ideas?

• Like 1

I assumed from the lack of anyone jumping in to offer a solution that few if any exist.  So I made my own!

Actually, I took one off Thingiverse and rebuilt it at the new size requirements.  Hope it helps some others out there.

Now to find someone that can print it for me.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5021480

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I got a new resin printer a couple weeks ago and decided to make this my first project.  Here's an image from the game:spacer.png

and here's mine:

spacer.png

I printed a regular one and then one to house the LEDs from the lighted one that I bought.  I'll install those soon.

Perfectly sized and a perfect fit in the 2" x 2.5" pocket in my flight suit.

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

i bought a printer a while back and printed a few commpads at .16 and I gotta say after making a bunch of resin pads, till my mold died, Im rather impressed. zero cleanup. I even printed a all pink pad for one of my Black Widows.