DoggyDoc’s Jimmiroquai Imperial Death Trooper Build Thread

8 hours ago, Mal86 said:

For the E-11D, did you have a kit for the lighting or somewhere you referenced for how to illuminate everything?

I did not have any reference or guide for the wiring, I just used LED bulbs and wired everything myself. 

• 2 weeks later...

So after 3 troops, I have noticed that the D rings are not holding up well.  I bumped a shoulder one with my blaster and snapped it off, and the side straps also came off as the glue did not hold.

I am reprinting the buckles with a 1:3  Siraya Tech Fast:Tenacious resin mix the tenacious resin is flexible, so it should still be fairly firm but at least have a bit of flex if it gets pushed against.

‘For the side straps, I dremelled out pockets in the underside and embedded Chicago Screws using plastic weld. Then I drilled holes into the chest piece to secure them. 

kSMNU2H.jpg

dCg9h09.jpg

dCqxlQg.jpg

I also am in the process of moving the hole in the neuro-Saav as it is in the incorrect location.

Original location

u46Esrh.jpg

new location

1ideaCh.jpg

• Like 4
  • 5 months later...