Crookknight's Shadow Scout Build Thread

Cool @CrookKnight! Good to see your close!

The only glaring thing that isnt in line w the CRL for basic approval that I see is the cod stitch pattern.  It should be a curve and the CRL specifically says “not a chevron” which is what it looks like you have.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, RAIDER said:

Cool @CrookKnight! Good to see your close!

The only glaring thing that isnt in line w the CRL for basic approval that I see is the cod stitch pattern.  It should be a curve and the CRL specifically says “not a chevron” which is what it looks like you have.

Thank you.  I will take a look. I had someone do the sewing for me.

• Like 1

Here is my final approval picture.  I was officially approve on 5/4/2022.  Perfect day to be approved.  Also, I will have to post new links to most of my individual pictures...not sure what happened.  But I am not about to pay monthly for Photobucket, so I am linking to a facebook album for now.

spacer.png

On 5/5/2022 at 9:50 AM, CrookKnight said:

Here is my final approval picture.  I was officially approve on 5/4/2022.  Perfect day to be approved.  Also, I will have to post new links to most of my individual pictures...not sure what happened.  But I am not about to pay monthly for Photobucket, so I am linking to a facebook album for now.

spacer.png

I use Imgur which is free and I can hide my pics, then share with who I choose.

Congrats my friend!!! This inspires me to get back to mine.

4 minutes ago, Dropkick said:

Congratulations on your approval. 

Pity your images aren't showing up here on my browser.

Does this link work?  Let me know and I will redo all of the other pictures.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, CrookKnight said:

Does this link work?  Let me know and I will redo all of the other pictures.

spacer.png

If I can make one recommendation, it would be to change the pattern on your cod, currently it looks like a chevron and it should be curved as per CRL:

• Has a tapered cod section with inverted curve sewn in detail (not a chevron).

Your GML should have picked up this detail in their review, other than that it looks pretty good! Welcome!