New CRL Proposal: Imperial Army Trooper (SW:E) *Will go live on 7/23*

The Commuter boots are fantastic but unfortunately they appear to be quite hard to find. eBay/Amazon/similar sites draw blanks at the minute sadly.

It seems I was exceptionally lucky to find a pair in my size.

On the topic of holsters, I'm talking with Burkbench about having a holster made that matches the images I posted above to fit a DH-17, which I should be ordering soon.

I'm thinking that I should have the holster made in black leather then spray it with the Montana Gold so that it matches the boots and other components rather than try to source a matching green leather, which I imagine would be very difficult.

Thoughts/issues with this idea?

Rigger boots, that are the one that fits the look I've bougth this ones for 20 euros

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Rigger-Boots-Brand-New-Size-9/202335493982?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

81eab7b4df6a3164105001f2b4e56706.jpg

Enviado desde mi CLT-L29 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ok everybody, I have cought back up with this topic, and re-re read the entire thing.

My thoughts so far:

1: Boots

The boots other than the one pair of jacks is clearly a green boot, and in my view the rigger/ commuter boot fits this shape. This is art and it may or may not be based on a real item. Either way, its our job to get close. I own a LOT of boots, but nothing like this.

2: Holster

The holster appears green in art. I have asked Carl Luhman in Star Garrison if he can make green holsters. I just had him make

me a custom E11 holster ( I have a hasbro mod) and for the first time in ten years I can holster my own E11. he informs me he can make green leather holsters.

3: CRL text

I see the term Olive and Olive Drab used on the glove description. All the other parts use "OLIVE" as the term.

Edited by Blackwatch
clarify the color OLIVE vs OD bots and green holster
  • Like 1

Alright, Luis from the LMO team is currently reviewing this unit, and the LMOs I guess are trying to decide how to handle the other IAT unit.

Stay tuned for more information.

4 hours ago, izzi said:

Alright, Luis from the LMO team is currently reviewing this unit, and the LMOs I guess are trying to decide how to handle the other IAT unit.

Stay tuned for more information.

I am almost ready with my IAT based on the actual crl, but i still need the patches from WTF.. i hope to have them by the second half of july.. would i be still in time to get approved?

Rex the problem that we are currently having with the patches is that Sebastian had 200 patches created which sold out within just a few days. One of my local guys went back and purchased the last three that showed in stock sometime in February or early March. He's kind of been getting the runaround from WTF about the patches and or a refund which he has requested. Another of my local guys created his own patches but he has not answered me how he created them. He may have embroidered them himself on a home embroidery machine or he may have done it in vinyl like some of the tie pilot patches are done.  

On 6/27/2018 at 3:44 PM, Rex said:

I am almost ready with my IAT based on the actual crl, but i still need the patches from WTF.. i hope to have them by the second half of july.. would i be still in time to get approved?

If you're talking about the current CRL listed on the Legion site, that timing is out of our hands, and up to the LMOs to decide when it is no longer valid.  We'll let everyone know if we get any information on it.

48 minutes ago, izzi said:

If you're talking about the current CRL listed on the Legion site, that timing is out of our hands, and up to the LMOs to decide when it is no longer valid.  We'll let everyone know if we get any information on it.

Ok thank you.. i hope so..

I have cleaned up excess characters that appeared when the server migrated.  Please take a few minutes and review the proposal for spelling, gross errors, and if you are seeing any special characters either on your home monitor or phone, let us know.

heres  the link to page 1

http://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/5797-new-crl-proposal-imperial-army-trooper-swe/

• Like 1
On 7/2/2018 at 1:47 PM, izzi said:

Thank you!

I live to serve!

20 hours ago, izzi said:

Good news this is currently getting finalized. We should have an idea about how this will affect the current CRL shortly.

While knowing is half the battle, awareness is the final fifty percent of the conflict in question.  This is good news.  

Locking this down until it goes live on 7/23/2018. Some minor changes are being made to the level 2 requirements. Full details will be disclosed when they are settled on.

-iz

• Like 3