Imperial Army Patches- WHO NEEDS THEM?

I see this topic coming up quite a bit, and its not just from people here on this forum, but outside as well.

*NOTE*

Absolutely no bashing of any kind will be allowed and any statements made contrary to patch sellers will be removed.  This is for informational purposed ONLY. 

Please reply with your situation.  

I want to make two lists

1: Ordered from WTF and did not receive them. 

1: Kedex 

2 Rex -------PATCHES RECEIVED 

3 Chargrilled 

4 JenMcnitt

5 Gloturco 

6 Evilshadow---Patches Recieved

7 RoyDH

8 TX-15293

9 Ronan

10 ScaryGuy

11 Fenris C

12 SpudTrooper

13 Firebatt--RECIEVED 8 NOV 

14 Tomtrooper--Awaiting Fullfilment 

2: Wants to order patches to create one of the Imperial Army uniforms.  

1 arielly

2 PM07

3 RoyDH

4 Toda 

I ordered and payd two patches from WTF the 15th of March, with my IAT helmet. I received my helmet last week, but not the patches. Any help would be really appreciated :)

I ordered 4 patches on April 30.

On March 16 Sebastian posted this in facebook:

IMPERIAL ARMY PATCHES
People asked for more of these, so I just placed an order for 200 more patches. They have been re-stocked on the website.

So after the initial run of 200 he ordered another batch of patches and they were back on sale on the website again. The site is still accepting orders. He gave an update this week that he is half way through all the back orders but is going into surgery again.

we got word on chat that he is going to be going back into surgery again, that should have been last week. Im on back order myself going back to February, but have not heard anything other than whats been posted to Walts group chat.  Im hopeful the orders get out to people quickly. 

Guys.  As most if not all of you know  Sebastian  Runs this ...NOT WTF 

i know it’s got my name and all.  And believe me I am  regretting that now 

I have been in contact with  Sebastian   At this point I will ask him for ALL the army patches and mail them myself 

but I don’t know who has what or how many    

So I do have a Facebook chat going with people that have the armor kits. So I can give them updates as I get them 

we are all trying to help  Sebastian   Get through a very hard time    We all want him to come out of this.  And stress is one thing the doctors said stay away from.    So I have been trying to take the brunt of it 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ronan said:

I've ordered some and gotten nothing yet.  I was just looking into doing a run of them unless someone else is already working on it.

Same here, found a hi res image of the original and converting it to illustrator/vector format that those shops usually prefer, but I’ve held off so far waiting to see if there’s movement here. I might end up going ahead with it anyways.

16 hours ago, areilly said:

Same here, found a hi res image of the original and converting it to illustrator/vector format that those shops usually prefer, but I’ve held off so far waiting to see if there’s movement here. I might end up going ahead with it anyways.

Ok, if you are already on it, ill wait.  

Thanks for the update Walt.  I know several people do not follow the page and are not aware of the ongoing situation. 

Just saw this. I ordered two on February 21st(along with two other unrelated patches), and have yet to receive anything. As a side note, I had been in contact with Walt about this and have been meaning to follow up with him.

• 2 weeks later...