Wasrovv's Build Thread

Made some progress on the suit today! I dyed with Dylon Olive Green with some hints of Chocolate Brown for texture. They are currently drying at the moment! Once they are fully dried I am going to "weather" the suit using Vince's method from KeepTrooping (Formerly Imperial Boots).

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Dropkick said:

Keep up the epic work @Wasrovv Slociw 🤘

Thank you!

Photos after the weathering/distressing. I apologize if there's not much significant difference. I also want to caveat that my trousers are a little shade tanner than the jacket/cap but I think it goes well with the look and as well as it being seen sparingly during the show.

spacer.pngQZ257nQ.jpg

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Here's a progress update on the helmet from my best friend Kenyon!

Still working out the smaller details. Getting a seamstress to sew the straps before applying the appropriate silver buckle and then eventually the telemetry unit and greeblies will be installed right after!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

Making an update on the helmet! We adjusted the telemetry unit and a few other things! Just getting ready to attach the liner and chincup after proper sizing!

spacer.png

I am also planning to have a custom Rogue-One Style E-11 Rifle with the Picatinny rail instead of the flashlight too.

• Like 1

Even with the close up I can barely tell the difference. I think you're fine.

Real life olive green uniforms sometimes are mismatched also, believe it or not, so it happens.

Also, are these images mirrored? Just wanted to make sure the stripes on your tunic are on the right sleeves

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Hoda said:

Even with the close up I can barely tell the difference. I think you're fine.

Real life olive green uniforms sometimes are mismatched also, believe it or not, so it happens.

Also, are these images mirrored? Just wanted to make sure the stripes on your tunic are on the right sleeves

They are, I think it's the result of them being mirrored.

8 hours ago, Wasrovv Slociw said:

Finally got my E-10 Blaster Rifle and I forgot to mention that I did receive my Power 5 Pistol Holster as well.

spacer.pngspacer.png

That's a beauty!
Did you buy it pre-made, or have somebody you know print and assemble it?

I'd be interested in knowing the source as I have limited 3D printing resources here. :)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, stormachtig said:

That's a beauty!
Did you buy it pre-made, or have somebody you know print and assemble it?

I'd be interested in knowing the source as I have limited 3D printing resources here. :)

Theres a guy named Marko Tomic at 3DPOGO on Etsy that makes them! Great guy who does amazing details!

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Hoda said:

The blaster ... It's not resin, is it? Just regular 3D petg?

Also, excited to see your progress! Are you ready for a full suit up photo yet?

Hey! It's regular PETG with metal screws.

I can do a full unarmored suit up. My buddy Kenyon is tweaking my helmet and my armor is still a couple weeks from completion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1