Presenting the EVO Trooper

Fivezero

Looks great Ty! Well done both on the build and the weight loss!

Great looking pics!

Once you're approved fire those pics off and we'll get the write up started.

Get us some better final front/back/sides pics. The FISD is also going to want this, but it does have a shadow variant and I'd like to keep it here, if you, as the maker, do not mind. Before it's submitted though I'd like to really get a good comparison between the references and the final product.

-iz

Hey Izzi I'll get some pics posted tomorrow (I did do a full blown pic session so I have the full 360). I'm not sure if you saw but I've already submitted it once but it got deferred and I have since worked on the issues that initially concerned the LMOs.

I also sent along the pics to my GML already but I'll still post them up tomorrow. :D

Oh and thanks for the replies everyone!

Alright here's a link to the full 360 pics.

Helmet's been worked on and improved, there are new shoulder bells, new kneeplates and reduced weathering across the whole thing. So hopefully my changes will be fine for the second pass on this thing and nothing else will come up. :D

Your fixes look great. First thing I thought was man, that's way too dirty. Looks way better, and that helmet is just BOSS. When I get a whole lot of free time, this is a costume I would love to tackle. So if I do, expect a lot of PMs from me lol.

Gah so close!!! :lol:

Very minor things to fix. Bigger tubes for the calves and forearm, a little bit more natural weathering and some suggestions for paint on the helmet (pinstripe tape). SO CLOSE!!!!!!! :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still not sure on that Iz. I'm aiming for around $100-150 for a kit, but still not sure.

The mold came out fine and I'm really excited to get some helmets made. I have some resin coming tomorrow (enough for one bucket). It'll end up being my test bucket to make sure everything looks good and they come out fine in the end.

I'll post up a separate thread when I'm ready. But I definitely want to see more EVOs hence I'm making these buckets and eventually I'll get the other custom pieces made up. :)

Fivezero

:D

Still not sure on that Iz. I'm aiming for around $100-150 for a kit, but still not sure.

The mold came out fine and I'm really excited to get some helmets made. I have some resin coming tomorrow (enough for one bucket). It'll end up being my test bucket to make sure everything looks good and they come out fine in the end.

I'll post up a separate thread when I'm ready. But I definitely want to see more EVOs hence I'm making these buckets and eventually I'll get the other custom pieces made up. :)

Fivezero

assuming that the price for the helmet kit. before shipping. that alot lower price than ive seen for other helmets other places ? wanna make my shadow trooper armor kit for me :P lol just jokin.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

Just got enough resin to make 5 helmets, so I'll try to get some casted this weekend. Be on the lookout for a thread soon.

Fivezero

Mate, been speaking to a couple of my UKG buddies and they are wanting to join me in getting a squad of EVO troopers going in the UK, so at the moment there are 3 pre-orders for your lids mate...best cast more than 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea how much you will be charging for them yet? (& shipping cost to the UK)

Looks like you have a squad of EVO brothers in the making

:smiley-sw013: :smiley-sw013: :smiley-sw013:

Hey FiveZero, not nagging or anything but when is my helmet going on sale ha ha!!!!!

Can't wait for your sale thread to appear, must have one of those bad boys!!!

Consider this me 'registering my interest' :smiley-sw013: Ha ha

Awesome work buddy!!

Hey thanks man!!

Here's a pic to get you excited. I wasn't able to get as much done as I wanted but still got a couple cranked out.

DSCF0003-7-1.jpg

I'll get #2 and #3 cleaned up and ready to go, geez this is cool!! :D

Wow... okay....officially excited!!!!!! :icon_bow:

Second your thread goes up, count my order placed & PM me your Paypal Dude!!! :thumbsup:

Funny that I was trying to fight with myself to not do an Evo just yet ha ha...must be fate!!!!!!

:smiley-sw013:

[slight overuse of emoticons there!!!!! See ..told you I was excited ha ha!!!]