ATA/CAP Magma Trooper (Cancelled - see pg. 7)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the white troopers are on break i'm "new/latest/regular stormtrooper", "pilot with armor", and vader when the real vader is on break. So i try to stand next to vader and other troopers as often add I can so people see the difference. Civilians... The best part is when the kid in the foam clone costume asks what "that" is, the middle age moms always go "mommy only knows the ones from the 70s".

• 1 month later...

I think you will be able to get that S-trim on. What's stopping you currently?

What aspects of the helmet are you constructing hero-style? The teeth look stunt and you have 3 screws in the ears whereas hero has two. I'd just go for stunt considering what it looks like so far.

Nice start. You got a lot done with that Scootch bucket already.

On some of my buckets the trim stays on just fine on its own. Several of mine required a dab of glue in a couple of the tough spots to keep it on. Remember that you will be pulling your helmet on and off all of the time, so you want to make sure the trim doesn't fall off. If you have an awkward area, I say glue it.