Rocket Trooper (BF2)

Scubacat

OK then, that said, for the purposes of the LMO looking over the CRL, lets not look at the rocket launcher for now.  

Let me go fix the half of the CRL that's missing in my post. 

• Like 1

I'm working on getting the reference image thread cleaned up for @Raider so hopefully I can get that done tonight. I'll probably be able to work on the images for editing with the team this weekend in the evening on Saturday and then on Sunday once work slows down.

OK

I think I got it all in there this time.  My eyes are bleary!   

Plesae look it over, check for edits, check for mistakes, make sure all the dimensions match up. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, 14166 said:

@Raider Asked me to take some new pictures of each piece so we have brighter images. 

Do you want me to do that still or do you think you’ll be able to edit them?

@14166 Yeah he did a pass down on that info to me in a message earlier. I'll see what we have an let you know, if he requested it then we'll probably need brighter ones so plan on that. I'll take a look though as well and see.

7 minutes ago, Blackwatch said:

OK

I think I got it all in there this time.  My eyes are bleary!   

Plesae look it over, check for edits, check for mistakes, make sure all the dimensions match up. 

@Blackwatch I just checked over it all and it looks good to me. The only thing that I think I missed before is the verbiage for the black cog on the orange shoulder. I think that we should do decal or painted for level 1 and then hand painted/weathered/faded in spots (with the damage) for level 2. The rationale is that we have stickers for decals on the helmet I think it may make things more consistent to have the decals for basic for that cog.

• Like 1

@14166 So yeah the individual pieces are going to need to be re-shot and match the lighting from what you have in the shots where you have the full body pics. We are close!

We get them all within the same light then we can get the edits to finalize them and make minor tweaks at that. Good work!

• Like 1
On 6/29/2019 at 10:21 AM, IcyTrooper said:

Got it! I'll take a look later and try and get them out for editing.

How is it going, are the picture's good?

@14166 I'll get them uploaded to the command group tomorrow. Got busy with work this weekend and didn't have much free time :( sorry about that! The pics were good for editing from my viewing though, just going to have to get them trimmed out by editors.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, IcyTrooper said:

@14166 I'll get them uploaded to the command group tomorrow. Got busy with work this weekend and didn't have much free time :( sorry about that! The pics were good for editing from my viewing though, just going to have to get them trimmed out by editors.

Ah yes, I know the feeling. I've been at work too. lol

But sounds good to me!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, 14166 said:

How’s the editing going?

Holiday weekend has been fun! Haha...but we are still plugging away. There may be a few that we have to redo again but I'll know more soon, I have to double check a few things with @Raider when he gets back from vacation.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Blackwatch said:

OK--Brown trim, I thought that was odd but kept rolling with it.  Ill also update the cog verbiage.  Is it a 3" cog?  @IcyTrooper  @14166

updates made please look it over

Yes it’s 3”. 

Other then that it looks good to me. 

16 minutes ago, Raider said:

Im back!!!  @IcyTrooper sent me some pics to review.  He will finish compiling them w u @14166 and the editors.  I plan to really catch up on things tomorrow.

Welcome back!

Sounds good. I’m assuming it’s going well so far. Lol 

• Like 1

I got correspondence back from Ricky on the edits that we need to make them look the same as TK as far as what is shown on the CRL (as per @Raider)

I'll reach out to others to assist if he gets bogged down. I know work has been crazy for me lately.

• Like 1

@14166 can you resubmit pics of the thighs, boots and hoses? The editor said they are unusable. I believe that the thighs were too close, hoses too close and boots need a front side view. Take a look at the TK CRL to see how we have those setup.

All of the other pics this far have been good.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, IcyTrooper said:

@14166 can you resubmit pics of the thighs, boots and hoses? The editor said they are unusable. I believe that the thighs were too close, hoses too close and boots need a front side view. Take a look at the TK CRL to see how we have those setup.

All of the other pics this far have been good.

Thanks!

Yes sir you got it! 

• Thanks 1