Neo-Crusader Build

Hey every one for my first SW costume i wanted to go with the Neo-Crusader Mandolorian from SW KOTOR I hope to become the first accepted into the 501st.

Ref. Img.:

_original.jpg

Parts FG:

P1011275-1.jpg

P1011278.jpg

P1011259.jpg

P1011260.jpg

P1011261.jpg

Helmet with bondo: ( i have a long way to go haha

P7140001.jpg

P7140005.jpg

P7110026.jpg

An "inside" look:

P7110029.jpg

P7110028.jpg

P7110027.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Luna glad to see you made it over. Crazas,Izzi, I told him to bring this to our boards. Would this fall into our detachment?

Glad to see this over here. This costume is one of the grey areas. It could fall under us or the Bounty hunters... Up to the LMO. If we build it over here, we have a good chance of keeping it.

Try to get really good shots of the NPC armors. Get some high res front, back and side shots of the NPCs and we can help you brainstorm a bit better.

-iz

Dunno about the ripples, but for the lens you could use a motor cycle helmet visor or it looks like you could probably use one from a Royal Guard helmet. A bucket like that will be hot inside so some of the guards use a black pantyhose or mesh so air can get through, or at least leave the bottom gapped. Depending on what you end up with you can velcro it in, hot glue, or even tape it. I've also seen some set up molds around the lens they can screw them down with.

Dunno about the ripples, but for the lens you could use a motor cycle helmet visor or it looks like you could probably use one from a Royal Guard helmet. A bucket like that will be hot inside so some of the guards use a black pantyhose or mesh so air can get through, or at least leave the bottom gapped. Depending on what you end up with you can velcro it in, hot glue, or even tape it. I've also seen some set up molds around the lens they can screw them down with.

sounds good haha thanks for the help I'm sure when i get to that step something will work lol

after 10min of searching i finally found a enlarger site and a better sharing site then photobucket hope these are better i can make them bigger if needed

Edit1: and what does LMO mean? i seen it on the first page and never really paid attention to it but now i wanna know haha

Edit2: those decals on the black mando i think those would be optional because hes the only one i seen with them

Edit3: when the suit is finished in the far future where would I request 501st status here? or over on the Ohio Garrison?or 501stlegion?

2974c526663b8a3c1280468.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2364c5267541eeaf1280468.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edit1: and what does LMO mean? i seen it on the first page and never really paid attention to it but now i wanna know haha

LMO is the Legion Membership Officer. Basically the guy who is in charge of approving all band new costumes to the Legion. He'll want to see the references you used to create the costume.

Edit2: those decals on the black mando i think those would be optional because hes the only one i seen with them

Then you need to find some pics of the back of a Mando without it. It'll be considered mandatory unless you can show that not all of them have it.

Edit3: when the suit is finished in the far future where would I request 501st status here? or over on the Ohio Garrison?or 501stlegion?
We just help you build it. Your local garrison's GML (Garrison Membership Liaison) will submit the pictures of your costume and supporting references to the LMO for the approval process.

Hope that helps,

-iz