• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Very nice job on the body armor!

I'm from the Mando Mercs and want to do this kit as well but in Red

May I suggest this for your helmet?

This looks a little more accurate then a solid one piece ( even though you did a great job on yours!)

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=37063.0

Also here is a thread of our 1st official neo-crusader member 

80722b87.jpg

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=24064.0

Hope to see more progress

Pyro

That's what looked off! Actually if you do a side by side with the source material, Lunar Lord's helmet has the chance of bnecoming way more accurate. Already the "T-visor" on LL's is more correct, and it doesn't look like a guy with a mask wearing a hoodie.

LL may not be as mobile, but I think his accuracy will be higher upon completion.

-iz

• 2 weeks later...

not rly an update hope a hopeful plan

Hopefully if the weathers good I plan on starting work on my armor again :D plz good weather plz and i cant remember where i left off so tomaro gotta dig everything outta basement and get a good start and i might have a surprise gotta ask parents first since they own the house

edit: any one have any ideas for the under suit, belt, boots, gloves? 'cause from the looks of it they have to be blue...(except the belt)

not rly an update hope a hopeful plan

Hopefully if the weathers good I plan on starting work on my armor again :D plz good weather plz and i cant remember where i left off so tomaro gotta dig everything outta basement and get a good start and i might have a surprise gotta ask parents first since they own the house

edit: any one have any ideas for the under suit, belt, boots, gloves? 'cause from the looks of it they have to be blue...(except the belt)

Underarmor sells dark blue suits I believe

• 7 months later...

Thank you everyone and I got my first job at kmart i just took my drug test yesterday so now im waiting for them to call back for my orientation

being from Canada i couldn't believe ti when i read that you need to do a drug test to work at K-mart

i work for an insurance company and i didn't need to do a drug test.

only job i know of you need to be drug tested for here is police.

• 3 years later...