Star Wars Battlefront (2004): Phase 0 Dark Trooper CRL Discussion

Here is the updated Chest Armor text:

Chest Armor

• Chest armor overlaps abdominal armor.
  • There will be a darker gray coloring that curves up from each outer ridge of the raised portion of each breast towards the neck and shoulder straps.
  • On each side of the chest there will be a silver circular greeblie with a red center that fades to black around the edges.
  • There are two pill-shaped black marks underneath and slight offset from the greeblie.
    • The two pill-shaped marks may be painted or decals.

OPTIONALĀ Level two certification (if applicable):

• Chest armor shall have return edges all around, thicker at the bottom.
  • Circular greeblies on chest are more conical and have a metal appearance:
    • Greeblies get narrower towards the top and wider at the bottom.
    • Red LEDs within each greeblie give the appearance that it is glowing.
  • The two pill-shaped black marks are actual indentions.

We good?

I have also updated the helmet with the lenses andĀ aerators LED stuff moved to L2.

• Like 1

Here is what I have for the Back Armor:

Back Armor

• Back plate contains anĀ ā€œO IIā€ design with little or no overlap of the kidney plate.
  • There is a fading black to a darker gray coloring that goes from a 45 degree angle from the shoulder straps down towards the corner of the top of the ā€œO IIā€ box down at close to a 90 degree angle about two-thirds of the way down before cutting at another 90 degree angle out towards the sides and then again down at a 45 degree angle to the edge of the back plate under the arms.

There wasn't anything I could really see for L2.

• Like 1

Yup, both of those look fine to me.

Strangely enough, on the character texture image the O II details are actually reversed to II O, and even have the shading facing that direction. But on the game model it's reversed that back to the usual O II, but the shading doesn't match because it 's then in the wrong direction. Those crazy artists! :P (I'm sure they didn't care, it's never seen in-game, anyway. It's always covered by the jump pack.)

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Blue Hatter said:

Yup, both of those look fine to me.

Strangely enough, on the character texture image the O II details are actually reversed to II O, and even have the shading facing that direction. But on the game model it's reversed that back to the usual O II, but the shading doesn't match because it 's then in the wrong direction. Those crazy artists! :P (I'm sure they didn't care, it's never seen in-game, anyway. It's always covered by the jump pack.)

Yeah I've noticed texture reversal on some older games when it comes to models. I used to do aircraft repaints on Microsoft Flight Simulator and it would do that for some of the models and made it a pain in the butt.

• Haha 2

I got the finalized back armor text added into the main listing. Now for the fun part, the jump pack. See below for what I have an will most likely need to be adjusted (based on the video game references):

Jump Pack

• Styled after the jump pack seen in the Battlefront 2004 video game with details below.
  • There is a raised section on each upper side of the jump pack. This raised section has 5 total sides with the following details:
    • The side facing upwards has a vent section detail.
    • The side facing the back/helmet has a vent section detail.
    • The side facing outwards from the back has a vent section detail.
    • The side facing the exhaust jets is slanted at a 45 degree angle and has a vent section detail.
    • The side facing outwards past the shoulders has a circular detail with a recessed area all around it.
  • There is a trapezoid-like recessed area in between the side facing the outward part of the jump pack and the black center section.
  • The black center section of the jump pack is flat at the top, slants at an angle towards the middle of the jump pack before flattening out. After the flattened section it slants towards the posterior armor to the bottom of the jump pack. The following details are present:
    • The flat part of the top has no details from the back of the armor to about the last third of the jet pack. After that there is a black section before it reaches the angled slant.
    • The angled slant from the top has a rectangle in the center with recessed black areas on all sides of the rectangle. As it levels out there is another square detail until the next slanted area.
    • The angled slant towards the bottom has a rectangle in the center with recessed black areas on all sides of the rectangle.
  • Just before the rockets on each there is a recessed rectangular section that is gray on each side of the black center section.
  • On each side of the jump pack just above the rockets there is a gray conical detail.
  • Each rocket tip will have the following details:
    • A set of silver rings at the top.
    • A white section in the middle.
    • A dark gray circular section that gets narrower the closer it gets to the bottom.

• On the each rocket tip:
    • At the top there will be a total of 4 rings that will have a metal appearance.
    • The white section in the middle will have a slight fade to black as it goes into the rings.
    • The dark gray circular section at the bottom has equally spaced rectangular indentions that go all around it.

Fun stuff!

• Like 2

Would my notes be of any help?

• Jump pack is gloss medium gray-blue.

• Two rectangular recessed panels near the top (one one each side of the center tank).

• Two smaller rectangular panels near the center (one on each side of the center tank). These panels are painted gunmetal gray.

• Center tank with three recessed panels-- one at the top, one in the center, and one at the bottom. The bottom and top recessed tank panels have a raised panel within the center of them.
    ā†’ Level 2: The bottom corners of the top and bottom recessed panels have two tiny cylinder greeblies or rivets, one in either of the lower corners.

• The middle recessed panel of the center tank has a rectangular greeblie in the center of it. The greeblie features a series of verticle columns with a ridge at the top and bottom of the greeblie. This greeblie is painted a dark antique gold.

• The entire center tank is painted gunmetal gray.
    ā†’ Level 2: The center tank has a rough and bumpy texture in conjunction with the gunmetal gray paint. This texture is only on the center tank.

• Top of the center tank has a cut open trapezoid ā€œair intakeā€ with the interior painted black.
    ā†’ Level 2: The trapezoid is ā€œclosedā€ with a mesh or grill that is painted the same black as the interior.

• Two jet fuel units at either lower side of the jump pack, painted gloss medium gray-blue, the top of which are half-cones painted silver or aluminum.

• One jet thruster on the bottom of each of the two jet fuel units. The thrusters are painted aluminum or stainless steel and have thick white smoke stripe around the middle of them.
    ā†’ Level 2: The interior of the thrusters are painted black to simulate depth.

• Two trapezoidagon wings protruding from either side at the top of the jump pack. The wings are mirrored images of each other.
    -The top, front and bottom faces of the wings have vents with five recessed frame slots which are black in color. The vent frames and slats are painted a very dark gray-blue.
    -The top vent frame is outlined in snow white or frost white.
    -The front vent frame is not outlined (the standard medium gray-blue is seen around the frame).
    -The bottom vent frame is outlined in dark gray.
    -The outer side of the wings have an recessed circle that is painted dark gray. Within this circle is a raised ring with four to five horizontal vent slats. The ring and vent slats are painted a dark silver or a light gunmetal gray. Between each vent is a recessed black space.
    -The back of the wings have no vents are are smooth, the surface of which is painted the same gunmetal gray as the back, bottom and center tank.

• Bottom of the jump pack is painted gunmetal gray.

• The back of the jump pack is painted gunmetal gray.

• The top of the jump pack features a gunmetal gray stripe that is the same width as the center tank.

• Level 3: jump pack is fully functional, features thrusters that can be rotated to alter direction, and which allows the wearer to leap through the air to distances of about twenty meters. (Warning: only use if your legs have been enhanced with cybernetics, use of jump packs without cybernetic enhancements may result in legs being broken upon landing.)

A couple thoughts from your points...

The bottom of the thrusters don't have any rectangular detailing, not to my eye at least. I think it's just something with the model texture, not details that are actually supposed to be on there. If you look at the texture image there aren't any parts that have the rectangular detailing like you mention. I think that it's just caused by the way that the texture wraps around the model on that part.

The off-white stripes around the center of the thrusters I don't think need to have a black fade on the top. That is likely just supposed to look like a shadow on the game model, that's probably not something that really needs to be painted on.

imp-inf-darktrooper-pack.png

If you look closely at the model, in the bottom corners of the recessed areas on the gunmetal/black tank piece, there are little... I don't know what to call them. Just little cylinder detail things.Ā  Perhaps something for level two? I'll post a picture of my pack below as an example.

There's also the rectangular antique golden-ish greeblie on the center of the tank. :) (FYI, if anyone would like that greeblie model, I'm happy to share it. It's a model I designed and 3D printed.)

The tank also has a bumpy texture to it. Perhaps another thing for level two?

Phase-Zero-Dark-Trooper-Armor-6-16-2020.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/5/2020 at 2:09 AM, Blue Hatter said:

Would my notes be of any help?

• Jump pack is gloss medium gray-blue.

• Two rectangular recessed panels near the top (one one each side of the center tank).

• Two smaller rectangular panels near the center (one on each side of the center tank). These panels are painted gunmetal gray.

• Center tank with three recessed panels-- one at the top, one in the center, and one at the bottom. The bottom and top recessed tank panels of a raised panel within the center of them.
    ā†’ Level 2: The bottom corners of the top and bottom recessed panels have two tiny cylinder greeblies or rivets, one in either of the lower corners.

• The middle recessed panel of the center tank has a rectangularfac greeblie in the center of it. The greeblie features a series of verticle columns with a ridge at the top and bottom of the greeblie. This greeblie is painted a dark antique gold.

• The entire center tank is painted gunmetal gray.
    ā†’ Level 2: The center tank has a rough and bumpy texture in conjunction with the gunmetal gray paint. This texture is only on the center tank.

• Top of the center tank has a cut open trapezoid ā€œair intakeā€ with the interior painted black.
    ā†’ Level 2: The trapezoid is ā€œclosedā€ with a mesh or grill that is painted the same black as the interior.

• Two jet fuel units at either lower side of the jump pack, painted gloss medium gray-blue, the top of which are half-cones painted silver or aluminum.

• One jet thruster on the bottom of each of the two jet fuel units. The thrusters are painted aluminum or stainless steel and have thick white smoke stripe around the middle of them.
    ā†’ Level 2: The interior of the thrusters are painted black to simulate depth.

• Two trapezoidagon wings protruding from either side at the top of the jump pack. The wings are mirrored images of each other.
    -The top, front and bottom faces of the wings have vents with five recessed frame slots which are black in color. The vent frames and slats are painted a very dark gray-blue.
    -The top vent frame is outlined in snow white or frost white.
    -The front vent frame is not outlined (the standard medium gray-blue is seen around the frame).
    -The bottom vent frame is outlined in dark gray.
    -The outer side of the wings have an recessed circle that is painted dark gray. Within this circle is a raised ring with four to five horizontal vent slats. The ring and vent slats are painted a dark silver or a light gunmetal gray. Between each vent is a recessed black space.
    -The back of the wings have no vents are are smooth, the surface of which is painted the same gunmetal gray as the back, bottom and center tank.

• Bottom of the jump pack is painted gunmetal gray.

• The back of the jump pack is painted gunmetal gray.

• The top of the jump pack features a gunmetal gray stripe that is the same width as the center tank.

• Level 3: jump pack is fully functional, features thrusters that can be rotated to alter direction, and which allows the wearer to leap through the air to distances of about twenty meters. (Warning: only use if your legs have been enhanced with cybernetics, use of jump packs without cybernetic enhancements may result in legs being broken upon landing.)

A couple thoughts from your points...

The bottom of the thrusters don't have any rectangular detailing, not to my eye at least. I think it's just something with the model texture, not details that are actually supposed to be on there. If you look at the texture image there aren't any parts that have the rectangular detailing like you mention. I think that it's just caused by the way that the texture wraps around the model on that part.

The off-white stripes around the center of the thrusters I don't think need to have a black fade on the top. That is likely just supposed to look like a shadow on the game model, that's probably not something that really needs to be painted on.

imp-inf-darktrooper-pack.png

If you look closely at the model, in the bottom corners of the recessed areas on the gunmetal/black tank piece, there are little... I don't know what to call them. Just little cylinder detail things.Ā  Perhaps something for level two? I'll post a picture of my pack below as an example.

There's also the rectangular antique golden-ish greeblie on the center of the tank. :) (FYI, if anyone would like that greeblie model, I'm happy to share it. It's a model I designed and 3D printed.)

The tank also has a bumpy texture to it. Perhaps another thing for level two?

Phase-Zero-Dark-Trooper-Armor-6-16-2020.

@Blue HatterĀ thank you for this! I'm going to go over what you put and see what we can change with @Blackwatch's help as well.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Blackwatch said:

Thats quite a write up on the pack. Ill need to re read that to absorb it.Ā Ā 

Ā 

@BlackwatchĀ thank you! As you can see with both of our write-ups, describing this pack is a challenge!

• Like 1

Here is the updated text taking some of what @Blue HatterĀ had in his write-up. We are going to achieve a mass color introduction at the start of the CRL I'm thinking and then can specify different colors within the text. Any changes are in light purple! We definitely need to hash out the colors as they appear in the in-game references only.

Jump Pack

• Styled after the jump pack seen in the Battlefront 2004 video game and close to the CRL images with details below. The pack will be painted in the same color as the base color of the armor unless noted otherwise in the details.
  • There are two trapezoidagon wings protruding from either side at the top of the jump pack. These wings are mirrored images of each other with 5 sides. The sides contain the following details:
    • The side facing upwards has a recessed vent section detail painted dark gray on the fins and black to simulate looking into the pack. The vents open towards the center of the pack.
    • The side facing the back/helmet has no details and is dark gray.
    • The side facing outwards from the back has a recessed vent section detail painted dark gray on the fins and black to simulate looking into the pack. The vents open towards the center of the pack.
    • The side facing the exhaust jets is slanted at a 45 degree angle and has a recessed vent section detail painted dark gray painted dark gray on the fins and black to simulate looking into the pack. The vent opens towards the center of the pack.
    • The side facing outwards past the shoulders has a circular detail in the center of a circular recessed area. The circular detail in the center has a raised edge and recessed vent section. The vent section detail is painted dark gray on the fins and black to simulate looking into the pack.
  • There is a trapezoid-like recessed area on each side of the black section towards the top of the pack and next to the trapezoidagon wings.
  • The black center section of the jump pack is flat at the top, slants at an angle towards the middle of the jump pack before flattening out. After the flattened section it slants towards the posterior armor to the bottom of the jump pack. The following details are present:
    • The flat part of the top has no details from the back of the armor to about the last third of the jet pack. After that there is a black section before it reaches the angled slant.
    • The angled slant from the top has a rectangle in the center with recessed black areas on all sides of the rectangle. As it levels out there is another horizontal rectangular greeblie detail until the next slanted area.
    • The angled slant towards the bottom has a rectangle in the center with recessed black areas on all sides of the rectangle.
  • Just before the rockets on each there is a recessed rectangular section that is gray on each side of the black center section.
  • On each side of the jump pack just above the rockets there is a gray conical detail. This detail is painted dark gray.
  • Each rocket tip will have the following details:
    • A set of dark silver rings at the top.
    • A light gray section in the middle.
    • A dark gray circular section that gets narrower the closer it gets to the bottom.

• The vent details on the sides of the trapezoidagon wings have the edges of each vent fin painted a lighter gray to simulate edges.
  • The black center section of the pack is painted to simulate textured metal with grays.
  • On the each rocket tip:
    • At the top there will be a total of 4 rings that will have a metal appearance.
    • The white section in the middle will have a slight fade to black as it goes into the rings.
    • The dark gray circular section at the bottom has equally spaced rectangular indentions that go all around it.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @IcyTrooperĀ Ā I will take some time tomorrow to examine the colors to the references (tho colors are not my strong suit) along with the other details.

Trapezoidagon is a word though? Ā If so I just learned something new lol

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Raider said:

Thanks @IcyTrooperĀ Ā I will take some time tomorrow to examine the colors to the references (tho colors are not my strong suit) along with the other details.

Trapezoidagon is a word though? Ā If so I just learned something new lol

Sorry for the color issue, @Raider, I can do better! I'm going to underline the changed stuff!

As for trapezoidagon, I looked it up online and found a few posts stating that a trapezoid prism can also be called a trapezoidagon from a few sources.

It's sounding good to me. No complaints here.

And yeah, "trapezoidagon" is a word. When I was making my notes I had to find a way to describe how the wing things looked without it being too wordy, and that shape was the closest match. A trapezoidagon is also called a "truncated square pyramid" or a "trapezoidal prism" but trapezoidagon just sounds cooler, and it's more fun to say. :P

I've definitely been trying to find ways to add trapezoidagon into daily conversation just to sound smart. ?

• Haha 2

Ok. wow.Ā  Thats something.Ā  Memories of writing that BFII rocket trooper.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I did find a doulbe repeat of 'paiinted dark grey" that I dont believe should be there.Ā 

Ā 

• The vents open towards the center of the pack.
  • The side facing the exhaust jets is slanted at a 45 degree angle and has aĀ recessedĀ vent section detailĀ painted dark gray painted dark gray on the fins and black to simulate looking into the pack. The vent opens towards the center of the pack.
  • The side facing outwards past the shoulders has a circular detailĀ in the center of a circularĀ recessed area.Ā The circular detail in the center has a raised
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Blackwatch said:

Ok. wow.Ā  Thats something.Ā  Memories of writing that BFII rocket trooper.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I did find a doulbe repeat of 'paiinted dark grey" that I dont believe should be there.Ā 

Ā 

• The vents open towards the center of the pack.
  • The side facing the exhaust jets is slanted at a 45 degree angle and has aĀ recessedĀ vent section detailĀ painted dark gray painted dark gray on the fins and black to simulate looking into the pack. The vent opens towards the center of the pack.
  • The side facing outwards past the shoulders has a circular detailĀ in the center of a circularĀ recessed area.Ā The circular detail in the center has a raised

Good catch!! I'll update the text moving to finalization! This pack was hard as hell to describe.Ā :lol:

imageproxy.pngĀ P0-Trooper05.jpgĀ P0-Trooper04.jpgĀ P0-Trooper03.jpgĀ F0500-DEB-09-EB-4-A08-B7-EA-AAC9-A1317789.jpgĀ 

These 3 seem to be some ofĀ the betterĀ images we get of the pack colors. Ā Posting here so I have something to look at as I review.

Okā€¦this line is hanging me up (just took me alot of reads to figure out what we were referring toā€¦I imagine a GML reviewing this would probably end up the same):

The black center section of the jump pack is flat at the top, slants at an angle towards the middle of the jump pack before flattening out. After the flattened section it slants towards the posterior armor to the bottom of the jump pack. The following details are present:

Ā 

Then this line mentions the greeblie. Ā 2 questionsā€¦the center greeblie has a color specified? Ā I cannot make it out in the reference imagesā€¦and I see @Blue HatterĀ seems to have given his a color. Ā What is seen in the references? Ā Andā€¦does the greeblie have texture details? Ā Again, I cannot make it out in the references but it appears the kit @Blue HatterĀ has does have something there.

The angled slant from the top has a rectangle in the center with recessed black areas on all sides of the rectangle. As it levels out there is anotherĀ horizontal rectangular greeblieĀ detail until the next slanted area.

Ā 

And this lineā€¦I'm not certain what it's referencing.

Ā 

I think in general it might be helpful to provide a diagram breakdown of some sort to help w/ the packā€¦for the galleryā€¦as there are other parts as well that are wordy, BUT I'm not sure how you could describe it otherwise.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Raider said:

Okā€¦this line is hanging me up (just took me alot of reads to figure out what we were referring toā€¦I imagine a GML reviewing this would probably end up the same):

The black center section of the jump pack is flat at the top, slants at an angle towards the middle of the jump pack before flattening out. After the flattened section it slants towards the posterior armor to the bottom of the jump pack. The following details are present:

Ā 

Then this line mentions the greeblie. Ā 2 questionsā€¦the center greeblie has a color specified? Ā I cannot make it out in the reference imagesā€¦and I see @Blue HatterĀ seems to have given his a color. Ā What is seen in the references? Ā Andā€¦does the greeblie have texture details? Ā Again, I cannot make it out in the references but it appears the kit @Blue HatterĀ has does have something there.

The angled slant from the top has a rectangle in the center with recessed black areas on all sides of the rectangle. As it levels out there is anotherĀ horizontal rectangular greeblieĀ detail until the next slanted area.

Ā 

And this lineā€¦I'm not certain what it's referencing.

Ā 

I think in general it might be helpful to provide a diagram breakdown of some sort to help w/ the packā€¦for the galleryā€¦as there are other parts as well that are wordy, BUT I'm not sure how you could describe it otherwise.

Totally agree, I'll address each of the points you have #1 through #4 (4th being the "I think in general it might be helpful..." part):

#1 - That one we can definitely go back on because we don't want it to be confusing at all, this is the section I'm referencing:

Ā imageproxy.thumb.png.d0eb242619fa78dfa7b5aa0a862b6231.png

#2 - To me that appears to be a lighter-gray color. It looks like to have recessed slots on it:

P0-Trooper05.thumb.jpg.61dbebb9fbdd0e4b06183b4d56f67879-2.jpg

#3 - The recessed gray rectangular portions above the rockets are these parts:

P0-Trooper05.thumb.jpg.61dbebb9fbdd0e4b06183b4d56f67879-1.jpg

#4 - For a reference diagram you think we can make that a gallery image? That'd be really cool!!

The greeblie on the back of the jump pack, it's hard to make out exactly what it looks like so I took my best guess. It looks, to me, to have one or two horizontal lines on the top and bottom, and between them vertical bars. I did alternating depths of the spaces between those vertical bars (deep, shallow, deep, shallow, deep) because it kind of looked like that to me on the texture, and also because I thought it gave some good dimension to the piece. As for the color, it looked to me like a very dark gold... So that's what I did on mine. I used some antique gold acrylic paint and darkened it with sequin black acrylic paint.

Phase-Zero-Dark-Trooper-Jetpack-March-5-

9 hours ago, Blue Hatter said:

The greeblie on the back of the jump pack, it's hard to make out exactly what it looks like so I took my best guess. It looks, to me, to have one or two horizontal lines on the top and bottom, and between them vertical bars. I did alternating depths of the spaces between those vertical bars (deep, shallow, deep, shallow, deep) because it kind of looked like that to me on the texture, and also because I thought it gave some good dimension to the piece. As for the color, it looked to me like a very dark gold... So that's what I did on mine. I used some antique gold acrylic paint and darkened it with sequin black acrylic paint.

Phase-Zero-Dark-Trooper-Jetpack-March-5-

I think the greeblie look is ok.Ā  I'm not sold on the color.Ā  In my opinion it should be adjusted BUT other takes are welcome.

One extra note (as Level 2 maybe), the "bolts" in bottom areas of those recessed valleys around the trapezoids...I def see those in the reference.Ā  I do not see the one above the greeblie however.Ā  Check me on that.

• Thanks 1
On 10/23/2020 at 11:14 AM, RAIDER said:

I think the greeblie look is ok.Ā  I'm not sold on the color.Ā  In my opinion it should be adjusted BUT other takes are welcome.

One extra note (as Level 2 maybe), the "bolts" in bottom areas of those recessed valleys around the trapezoids...I def see those in the reference.Ā  I do not see the one above the greeblie however.Ā  Check me on that.

For the color of the greeblie, I stared at the reference for quite a long time and that's how it looked to me, a dark gold color. If it helps any, when I did the color-picker thing earlier trying to identify names for the various texture colors it did come back as HEX #3A3223, which is a dark golden-brown color. So that's how the computer identified it... ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ

The rivet thingy above the greeblie (which is actually a little plastic disc) was a flub on my part. When I was putting the pack together I thought it looked like the texture showed something that looked like a rivet there, but when I looked at it again later I realized I was just looking at a bit of the "bumpy" surface texture... But by that time the epoxy had set and I couldn't pry the piece off again no matter what I did, without risking breaking the plastic around it. So I just had to leave it. Heh.

I figured that it's a tiny thing that wasn't worth risking breaking the plastic around it. If it's a big issue I could probably hide it with some more "rust", and just make a blob of it there.

• Thanks 1

for me im just not picking up the gold tone, im getting more of a metallic grey feel rather than gold, but that can be monitor differences too.

Its a hard read. We are going to need a lot of detailed gallery images on this from all angles.Ā 

• Thanks 1

I do understand the need to pull from the texture file if we cannot obtain the actual in-game angles. I'll buy the game on Steam this week and see if I can pull as many angles as I can.

With that being said, I second what @BlackwatchĀ said about in-game. We visually want to represent what we'd see "on screen" to the best of our ability.Ā 

• Like 1

Zoom in on the greeblie. It definitely has a golden/brownish hue to it. It's not straight gray. It looks like a pale brown or dark gold color to my eye.

When I run it through a color picker I get...

HEX #3A3223 ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
HEX #2d2926 ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
HEX #3f3b3a ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
HEX #3d3c38 ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
HEX #161515 ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ

Ā 

PackGreeblie01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow, I wasn't getting updated notifications. You guys have written quite a lot! Good to see it's progressing steadily. I'm still down here in SWFL saving up my money for the move. I can't wait to get started once I move to Jax and get settled in :) Keep up the good work! It's appreciated!

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Blue Hatter said:

Zoom in on the greeblie. It definitely has a golden/brownish hue to it. It's not straight gray. It looks like a pale brown or dark gold color to my eye.

When I run it through a color picker I get...

HEX #3A3223 ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
HEX #2d2926 ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
HEX #3f3b3a ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
HEX #3d3c38 ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
HEX #161515 ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ

Ā 

PackGreeblie01.jpg

Thanks for pulling that again. I think we can make a motion to make the pattern of paint as well as those two "square" sections on the left side of the greeblie as part of that too for L2.

• Like 1